What is current availability for upgrading/Adding tickets list? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
As the title says I'm hoping to finally be able to add another ticket after having to watch games solo, well not really because I have the whole Who Dat Nation with me, the past three years. Can anyone tell me what the current options are looking like? My date is not until later in the week.

In past years I was told tickets became available because people did not renew or failed to pay the whole thing. Does anyone know if this round of tickets includes all of that or is there going to be a second round after the second payment is due? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few posters here over the years mentioned they had success calling the ticket office before their window.

Only seats available are, for the most part, sideline club and all over the plaza level. Nothing in the terrace at all. My day was Friday. Really didn't want to move or add, was just looking.

Only seats available are, for the most part, sideline club and all over the plaza level. Nothing in the terrace at all. My day was Friday. Really didn't want to move or add, was just looking.
Are the sideline seats pairs? Last year it was literally only singles for the most part everywhere.

Right now, as I'm looking, there are 2 spots in the club level. One has 3 together and the other 4 together. Plaza level has plenty seats all over together, but most of them are top rows of the plaza. Of course, that could change by the time you get your turn.

Right now, as I'm looking, there are 2 spots in the club level. One has 3 together and the other 4 together. Plaza level has plenty seats all over together, but most of them are top rows of the plaza. Of course, that could change by the time you get your turn.
How many seats are we are talking about left in the plaza level? Any of the lower plaza level have two together? Thanks for the update.

How many seats are we are talking about left in the plaza level? Any of the lower plaza level have two together? Thanks for the update.

It looks like about 970 left in the plaza. I'd say most of them have 2 or 3 together.

Really....that is alot of openings this season isn't it! Complex times.

And the post about most of them being on the back row was a bit of an exaggeration. You can get two together within the first 5 rows of a lot of plaza sideline sections.

When I first logged in on Friday they had about 1150 in the plaza...so they've sold a couple hundred but their should be plenty remaining at the end of the week.

Probably has something to do with Saints taking away the ticket brokers.

That’s a bunch of nonsense. Maybe some of the brokers didn’t want to put up their money when it doesn’t sound like fans will be in the stands this season. But I don’t believe they took tickets away from brokers during a pandemic. If so they missed a bunch of them. Its not uncommon to have this many seats available. It happened every year during our stretch of 7-9 seasons 2012-2016. A couple of those years we had more availability. A lot of Terrace and loge seats those years.

What do you all think are the best seats to relocate to? I am Bunker 115 back rows...perhaps up closer in first 5-7 rows...or move sides? Are the 200 level Loge better than Plaza up close you think? Obviously we all have our own thoughts, just curious...

All the available seats are in the plaza section, with club and terrace seats opening up occasionally as people give up their seats to move down. There are a little less than 900 seats left. The plaza sideline seats are not just in the back. They’re all over. There are hardly any seats by themselves. The seats come in two’s or three’s. In a couple of places there are 8-13 seats in a row, which makes me think the broker story is true.

Last edited:
What do you all think are the best seats to relocate to? I am Bunker 115 back rows...perhaps up closer in first 5-7 rows...or move sides? Are the 200 level Loge better than Plaza up close you think? Obviously we all have our own thoughts, just curious...
I personally think the 200 level seats are THE best seats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom