What is Denver's fans chanting after 3rd downs? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the crowd at Broncos' games chants whenever they get a stop on 3rd downs. I have never been able to figure that out.

I have been wondering that myself. We need to find out so we can steal that to go along with the stolen who dat chant. <----joke

Anybody watching the Broncos gash the Colts up the middle?

IN-COM-PLETE! They chant it after every incompletion.

No more so than the fans in Camerson Indoor Stadium screaming "Air-ball" when someone misses the rim. I imagine that it's very demoralizing when thousands of people point out your mistakes in such a fashion.

Finally! Ive been wondering about that dang chant for years. No link.
Thank you 61woods.

I dont think they are saying incomplete, they are saying "Thats our D"

why are you thanking him, he is wrong. Do they say incomplete after they stuff a run, or get a sack? no they are saying "Thats Our D"

why are you thanking him, he is wrong. Do they say incomplete after they stuff a run, or get a sack? no they are saying "Thats Our D"

No, he is right. They chant IN-COM-PLETE. It is much easier to tell in Mile High, but that is what they say. If you listen close, you can hear the game announcer say "Pass from Manning is"..... and then the fans chime in.

They have been doing it for years and it is the most annoying crap on the face of the Earth. I HATE the Freaking Donkeys! Ok I'm better now.

Kinda reminds me of the Arkansas crowd on first downs. The annoucer says something like "The pass was good for 11 yards and another Razorback...." and then the crowd say "First Down". I think it's pretty cool.

No, he is right. They chant IN-COM-PLETE. It is much easier to tell in Mile High, but that is what they say. If you listen close, you can hear the game announcer say "Pass from Manning is"..... and then the fans chime in.

They have been doing it for years and it is the most annoying crap on the face of the Earth. I HATE the Freaking Donkeys! Ok I'm better now.

This guy is right. I've been to a few games. The PA sets it up: "(QB)'s pass to (receiver) is . . ." and then the crowd yells "IN-COM-PLETE!" It is SO ghey. I'm glad no other NFL crowds (that I know of) have started doing this.

Oh, and I hate the Freakin Donkeys too.

This guy is right. I've been to a few games. The PA sets it up: "(QB)'s pass to (receiver) is . . ." and then the crowd yells "IN-COM-PLETE!" It is SO ghey. I'm glad no other NFL crowds (that I know of) have started doing this.

Oh, and I hate the Freakin Donkeys too.

Try living here. I am born and raised, and Denver has by far the most self-important, egotistical, uninformed fan base in the world. Today, all they are doing is making excuses, and saying Peyton Manning isnt that good and that they held back so they can beat the Colts in the Playoffs-when it matters. Sure, thats what happend. Losers.

Actually, I do live in Colorado. Been here for 18 years now. I was ambivalent towards the Broncos before I moved here. Now that I've lived here I can't stand them -- because of the fans and local media. One of my favorite Bronco fanisms is the way they LOVE their team when they're winning, but then turn on them after a loss "They suck!!"

So I'm right there with you brother. Absolutely LOVE Colorado, but hate the Dorks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom