What is Drew really saying?(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Another Saints fan posted this on another board, so I thought I should post it here. It really clears everything up. If this has already been covered, then sorry:

I got this one. I was an airborne grunt for awhile and I know exactly what the Marines were saying. Every time Brees says a number, the team follows it up by saying "win".
Brees: 1
Team: Win
Brees:2
Team: Win
etc, etc.

In the Military we replace win with the word Kill. I can see why Brees wanted to skip over the topic.

It's more complicated than that. There's some "agains" in there and the team doesn't always say win.

once

twice

three times

better than tom Brady

We are new orleans!!!!!!!!

Drew Brees Hypes up the team with a chant that he altered from the movie "300" where they scream "We are New Orleans! Hoo Hoo Hoo!"
I think if we could inspire the ENTIRE Superdome to simultaniously scream that on kickoffs and goal line stands we could overpower opposing teams with the sheer intimidation of 80,000+ diehard Saint's fans screaming
"We Are New Orleans! Whoo-whoo-whoo!" pass this thread around and circulate this as far and wide as possible! Let's make our beloved superdome the most feared place for visiting teams to travel to!

I like it! :9: Now, good luck getting 70,000 drunk fans to do that! If we could pull it out, it would be nuts!!!

i think you might be a little wrong. the reason i say this is because i heard the whole pregame huddle cheer and right before they start saying things back and forth he tells them what to say. Ex: he says "when i say _______ you say ______" so i think your right but i know he doesnt say 1,2,3.

i think you might be a little wrong. the reason i say this is because i heard the whole pregame huddle cheer and right before they start saying things back and forth he tells them what to say. Ex: he says "when i say _______ you say ______" so i think your right but i know he doesnt say 1,2,3.

I think what they say is based off of what the Marines say, with some things added in.

Not to be a buzzblow, but he says, 'This is New Orleans'

You'd have to get Jerry Romig or the Dome Communications Technical Director to edit the clip from 300 to say "This is New Orleans" (obviously instead of this is Sparta), keep the Hoo Hoo Hoo and play it a bunch of times on gameday. That would get the crowd going, much like Denver's home crowd chants "In-com-plete" after an incomplete pass at Mile High. Props BrewDrees- pretty awesome idea to get the crowd into it.

I agree would send chills but good luck making this happen. On the other hand the Jets have an organized cheer why can't we?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom