What is Drew really saying?(*MERGED*) (1 Viewer)

The organization runs all gameday content, but the idea (some sort of intimidating chant led via loudspeakers to get the crowd involved) is being passed on.

i'll make whatever calls i need to. if anyone has contact information for the appropriate parties, i'd like to get it on the teleprompter. Maybe we could put signs outside the superdome on gamedays? or have the bands playing outside the dome make an annoucement. any other ideas? I think it would show unity between the players and the fans. It could work our defense into a frenzy like blood in the water. i'll do all i can, but as a "who dat nation" it would be legendary.

Only way for this to happen is to have it on the Jumbo-Tron and have a voice instructing us when to say it.

I am a audio tech for the band stage. I might be able to talk to them.

This would be RIGHTEOUS

i'll make whatever calls i need to. if anyone has contact information for the appropriate parties, i'd like to get it on the teleprompter. Maybe we could put signs outside the superdome on gamedays? or have the bands playing outside the dome make an annoucement. any other ideas? I think it would show unity between the players and the fans. It could work our defense into a frenzy like blood in the water. i'll do all i can, but as a "who dat nation" it would be legendary.
Who is this person that is supposed to be Brees? Can we confirm? Why hasn't anyone asked that question yet? :hihi:

This is what I got from the other thread (What the team says is in parentheses): WEEK 1! (2, 2) WEEK 3! (4, Some more!) WEEK 5! (6, 6) WEEK 7! (8, We're great!) WEEK 9! (10) (Again!) WE!..(Again!)..WIN!...(Again!)..AGAIN! WIN!..(Again!)..WIN!..(Again!)...WIN! WHOOOOO!!!!!

once

twice

three times

better than tom Brady
More like.....

unce, tice, fee times Om Ady......

buckwheat.jpg

Drew Brees Hypes up the team with a chant that he altered from the movie "300" where they scream "We are New Orleans! Hoo Hoo Hoo!"
I think if we could inspire the ENTIRE Superdome to simultaniously scream that on kickoffs and goal line stands we could overpower opposing teams with the sheer intimidation of 80,000+ diehard Saint's fans screaming
"We Are New Orleans! Whoo-whoo-whoo!" pass this thread around and circulate this as far and wide as possible! Let's make our beloved superdome the most feared place for visiting teams to travel to!

Woah..talk about a way to get a crowd together..need to get the PA guys involved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom