What is everyone cooking for the game today? (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I'm ready to BBQ the Whiners. So I'm going with BBQ chicken,and ribs on the grill with beans. What are you cooking today?

Who Dat!

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Pizza Hut? Ever had Theo's Pizza? The kids will love Theo's if you are in the NOLA area.
I live in Pennsylvania. Kids like Pizza Hut. I'd rather have parlor pizza, but I asked and that's what they want, so.. Pizza Hut it is. The beer is all mine, though :ezbill:

SuperDome

Fan Board Member In Exile
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Antonio...Because of 15.5ft. of water in Arabi
I'm "exiled" in San Antonio (yeah, I know :no:) so my go to on game day for takeout is a Jason's Deli Muffalata (hey, The Cookhouse is closed on Sunday) and Barq's from H-E-B...LOL! Doing a little habanero jack nachos to "spice up" the noon games.

iocane powder

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm in Houston. Gonna smoke dome bone in pork chops with a horseradish sauce.

BTW Jason's Deli muffalleta is not that bad.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm "exiled" in San Antonio (yeah, I know :no:) so my go to on game day for takeout is a Jason's Deli Muffalata (hey, The Cookhouse is closed on Sunday) and Barq's from H-E-B...LOL! Doing a little habanero jack nachos to "spice up" the noon games.
Wish I could have muffaleta, I don't think anyone has it within 50 miles of me. I would make my own, but you can't even find good buns or bread of any kind around here.

I'll probably settle for take out BBQ plates, they're usually pretty good.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Where are you?:scratch:
South Central Louisiana. No Italians here. I was raised in Independence, and I really miss the people and the authentic bread. You could get killer muffeletas in Hammond that would almost feed a small family.

Reaction score
Prime rib. I'm treating it as a dress rehearsal for Thanksgiving dinner. It's not a traditional Thanksgiving dinner...but so much better than ham or turkey. We'll have some friends over after the game to watch West World.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom