What is going on with Ty Montgomery?[Click-bait article - proceed w/caution] (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
This article is clickbait, and they're trying to stir the pot.

If you read it in its entirety, Ty indicates that he's motivated and wants to contribute as much as he can for the Black and Gold.

Nothing more; nothing less... and nothing to see here, IMO.

:gosaints:

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
This article is clickbait, and they're trying to stir the pot.

If you read it in its entirety, Ty indicates that he's motivated and wants to contribute as much as he can for the Black and Gold.

Nothing more; nothing less... and nothing to see here, IMO.

:gosaints:
How anyone can read that initial tweet and think he's talking about his time in New Orleans is beyond me.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Good lord, the author is trolling! That tweet was obviously meant for armchair Running backs who are looking at Montgomery's recent numbers and suggesting he's not any good. It has ZERO to do with his role with the Saints. And the author knows it. It's not humanly possible to read that tweet and think he's talking about the Saints.

SAINTSFAN

Contributor
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What a terrible article. Very unprofessional, almost National Enquirer level trash.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Go check his twitter feed if you want to know what's really going on with him.

Dude is going to be special in this offense. Screw that stupid clickbait article.

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Dude said “I can’t wait to hate it”....😂
When I heard that I just had to post it.

That's how I feel when we lose players to another team. It's kinda how I feel about Ingram in Baltimore right now.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When I heard that I just had to post it.

That's how I feel when we lose players to another team. It's kinda how I feel about Ingram in Baltimore right now.
Absolutely. MI was killing it last year with his usage. Baltimore has 4 RBs now, that can make a case to get playing time. Hardbaugh said they will use all of them, so that situation will be interesting. Back to Ty. This guy can do some real special things in our offense. I was shocked when we signed him bc I thought he had signed somewhere else. Now I’m just straight giddy thinking of the possibilities

insidejob

Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Absolutely. MI was killing it last year with his usage. Baltimore has 4 RBs now, that can make a case to get playing time. Hardbaugh said they will use all of them, so that situation will be interesting. Back to Ty. This guy can do some real special things in our offense. I was shocked when we signed him bc I thought he had signed somewhere else. Now I’m just straight giddy thinking of the possibilities
He hasn't been used effectively since he was in Green Bay and even when he was there, he wasn't used to his full potential. I really think he could have a breakout kinda year with Payton and Brees at the controls. AK41 and him in the backfield together both running pass routes? Have fun with that NFCS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom