What is John Claytons problem??? (1 Viewer)

All Analysts at one point or another have backed the saints. Some more, some less.

John Clayton is the ONLY one, that I am aware of, that has CONTINUALLY dismissed the Saints as a real team.

You know how many times these guys have been burned by the Saints in the past. Remember for a period of time, from about the 2001 season on WE were the team that they kept saying looked good on paper. But we would always fall apart and miss the playoffs. The Saints are going to have to prove they won't collapse in the second half of the season before we earn respect from these guys.

you know what john clayton's problem is?? along with all other sports analysts?? people continue to watch them, go to their website, listen to their radio shows, etc....boycott dumb football "experts"

Clayton and Salisbury are both saying now the Saints will be lucky to be a wildcard team. There's lots of factors why neither like the Saints. The biggest has to be that the team is making them look like idiots with their preseason predictions. IIRC both precdicted the Saints to be 6-10 or worse (didn't Clayton say the Saints would be lucky to win 4 games?) and easily the worst team in the NFC South. So both keep predicting a long losing streak for the Saints. Well, Haslett's Saints would have happily complied, I get the feeling that Payton's Saints are going to continue to make these two "experts" look like idiots......

Salisbury has been jilted too many times in the Haslett era.

He liked us back then and used to talk us up. Deuce, Horn, Pathon, good OL and a QB that some people thought was good. Picked us many times.

But we let him down countless times, like losing to Arizona. He simply got burned too many times by the Saints. I suspect now he will be very careful about us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom