What is Rob Ryan's Draft History? (1 Viewer)

thanks for the reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_m17pc8mhDN1qed7pgo1_500.gif

Loud noises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
images

Does anyone have a good beat on the type of players that he drafts or how well he is at developing talent?

His drafts in Oakland belonged to Al Davis, so you can't really count those and the same goes for his years at Dallas. Those belonged to Jerry Jones. So, that leaves his years in Cleveland as the best ones to critique him on.

Boondock, see my thread. I hope it sheds some light on Ryan's record of developing/possibly assisting in drafting defensive talent. I'd say it's a mixed bag- some hits, definitely some misses and some that are too soon to tell.

I don't know how good he will be, but for a 6th rounder, he has the size, speed, and the year before last great production

You guys are forgetting we already have Braylon Broughton on our team. He and Maponga were swapping out each other for TCU. That is why Broughton's stats weren't impressive for him to be drafted. He is a little larger than Maponga and has one year's experience with our team already.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7pdWAcK6Eh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Al Davis and Jerry Jones almost certainly controlled the draft boards in his tenure there. In Cleveland he was under Mangini and so, almost certainly, was not the primary decision maker for even defensive draft picks then. So there's nothing to gain by reviewing his drafts,

Not entirely accurate.

He had some input i'm sure. Especially in the first year where the DC is probably given more leeway into shaping his unit.

I would look at player development as a better guide to what we're getting...

Well I believe he didnt have any say in any pics while in Dallas. Not when you have a coach like "Jerry Jones" calling the all the shots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom