What is the best possible way to solve our TE problem (1 Viewer)

How far will John Carlson fall? After a terrible year in Notre Dame, they guy had a terrible combine. But the guy can play. Getting him in the fourth round would be great and cheap.

That Keller kid reminds me of KII for some reason... :shrug:

Not in attitude ordisposition, but his skillset. He really tore it up at the combine.

I don't think Eric Johnson should be ejected so easily. Despite a couple of drops last year I think he is a good reciever and the coaching staff seemed to think he was the best TE on the roster. Maybe they know something about his ability having seen him play for a year?

I don't understand why there is so much interest in Ben Troupe. The guy had a total of 5 catches last season... and he wasn't hurt for part of the season either!

Yeah, he was a BEAST in college, but so was Troy Davis.

Billy Miller is much better than Ben Troupe IMO... I'd rather re-up Miller, hang on to Campbell and Ghent, and then draft a TE.

Zach Hilton

I actually liked Zach Hilton's abilities in the red zone; it was very hard for the 5'9" CBs to out-jump him for the ball. Too bad that he couldn't block very well.

I don't understand why there is so much interest in Ben Troupe. The guy had a total of 5 catches last season... and he wasn't hurt for part of the season either!

With Michael Vick...err...I mean Vince Young as his QB. Go back and look at Troupe's production. He was on the rise and developing nicely into a complete TE. Then VY rolled into town and Troupe's production nose dived. I think it's no conincidence that it happened. Young doesn't look for the TE. He's looking to launch it downfield to one of his WRs or take off running......

I still dont see the problem at tightend, were probably gonna resign either Johnson or Miller or both we still have Campbell, then we got Troupe in here 6'4 270pd who they may invision as the "complete" tightend for this offense (blocking and recieving) so its really not a matter of "what are we gonna do" its just us waiting to do it.....I dont anticipate any "problems" with the Tightend position....those are 4 options right there.

someone mentioned drafting one in the 4th....do we still have a 4th? I think we used it for Vilma....

Signing Moss will negate our TE prob.

Line-up Moss,Colston,Meachem

put Reggie in motion

then watch our opponents DC pass out.

What do you guys have against Eric Johnson? I thought he did a really good job on the field last year...can anyone enumerate the issues with him aside from the injury concern?

What do you guys have against Eric Johnson? I thought he did a really good job on the field last year...can anyone enumerate the issues with him aside from the injury concern?

I dont actually remember EJ catching too many balls. I do, however, remember him tipping a couple balls in the air to be picked off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom