What is the biggest challenge this week? (1 Viewer)

What is the biggest challenge?

• Total voters

BullDawg

Gone but will never forgotten. R.I.P. Nate
Reaction score
After a disappointing end to a shootout with Pittsburgh, what is the biggest challenge for the Saints with the Bengals coming to town?

recon505

All-Pro
Reaction score
If I have notied any one thing that stands out about this team it is that when they focus and eliminate the penalties and turnovers on offense, then focus and not have mental breakdowns on defense, they do not loose!

BroussardWho-Dat

Who-Dat 4 Ever
Reaction score
Take away the turnovers and we are 7-2. We kept the penalties to a min. but we turned over the ball. Cant win if we loose the turnover battle. We proved that we are a very high powered offence. To take the ball 90 yards with only a min. left tells us a lot about this offence.

sainTS

Reaction score
I think the Bengals are done after what happened to them last week. I think they have a bunch of internal turmoil and last week was the last straw. I think the Saints are going to drop a vicious beat down on the Bengals. 58 - 3.

NO CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corndog

Reaction score
I think the defense will keep the Bengals in check for the most part. Stopping the big plays and forcing turnovers will make it a lock. I have no doubt the offense will move the ball and score often. The Bengals defense has more holes than swiss cheese.

Danchrism

Reaction score
Take away the turnovers and we are 7-2. We kept the penalties to a min. but we turned over the ball. Cant win if we loose the turnover battle. We proved that we are a very high powered offence. To take the ball 90 yards with only a min. left tells us a lot about this offence.
Take away the turnovers, and we're arguably 9-0.

- @ Carolina, Bush's fumble in the redzone essentially wiped away 7 points. Remember that we took a FG to end the half, where we could have at least had a TD prior.

- vs. Baltimore, if Brees doesn't throw two 12-yard TDs to the defense, we could have run a more balanced offense instead of going pass-wacky.

- @ Pitt, if we keep our offense on the field, our defense doesn't have as many chances to give up huge plays. We gave them the ball three more times than we took it.

SW Saints Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
It would be great to see us be on the + side and really see how we capitalize on someone else's mistakes. Should be a very good game. I also think #3 should be #2...we need to get the running game going again. It would be great to see Deuce with 80 plus yds and Bush with close to the same.

DufrenDat

Reaction score
Pound for pound the Saints have the baddest offense in the League!!! Thanks to Drew "Down Don't Matter" Brees, who is almost perfect, I don't get nervous on 3rd and 11 or 3rd and a mile he seems to pick up the first . In short, Drew is the MAN!!! Go Saints!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom