What is the difference between the Raiders and Saints ? (1 Viewer)

Our defense is definitely not worse than its been in previous years. Statistically, we aren't a good defense. But, watching them, unlike prior years, we have elements of being better. Wevery put together solid series here and there. But we haven't put it together for a whole game yet. But I see the light at the e MN d of the tunnel.

New York, our D allowed 9 points.

The difference between the raider and Saints is that their offense had the ball last on crucial drives whereas our defense was on the field in those crucial drives.

Our defense is definitely not worse than its been in previous years. Statistically, we aren't a good defense. But, watching them, unlike prior years, we have elements of being better. Wevery put together solid series here and there. But we haven't put it together for a whole game yet. But I see the light at the e MN d of the tunnel.

Our defense is horrible and I understand we are dealing with people off the streets, but we have given up insane points over and over and over.

Our defense is horrible and I understand we are dealing with people off the streets, but we have given up insane points over and over and over.

What did we do Diff against the Giants is the? The D has a under 21pts game in them..how do we pull it off again

The difference between the Raiders and the Saints is that the Raiders benefited from a bad pass interference call while the Saints were harmed by it.

Here is the difference

10509471-large.jpg

OP: About 2,250 miles..and gold vs silver. Raiders like 2nd place..

The difference between the Raiders and the Saints is that the Raiders benefited from a bad pass interference call while the Saints were harmed by it.

I was about to say, Raiders have won on last second PI calls at the end of games, and we have lost because of the same thing.

Honestly, and I know it should never come down to a ref call, but we won that raiders game and giants game and it was taken away from us by the refs.

Honestly....I just think a little luck. I was listening to Sirius radio which I do everyday in my truck and JUMPSHOT called in and had some valid points about us being able to make a run and get back into things. He went over our injuries and such, coaching etc.....They told him they have zero faith in us because we cant stop ANYBODY.

YET, They were talking about the Raiders who are giving up tons of yards and points also but they just need to get it together. A Raider fan called in and was griping about how bad their defense has been playing and was pretty upset about it.

Are we not in the same situation but better ? We have tons of injuries and they don't. What I mean by better situation is that's their starters getting roasted and we have back-ups to back-ups playing.

Anyways just thought it was annoying considering we have a HOF QB and an offense that's ferocious with a billion injuries on defense. I guess everyone is on the Raider hype right now....

Difference between the two teams? One terrible call on Craig Robertson. Let's call a spade a spade, shall we :scratch:

We have been hurt by unusually great QB and WR performances this year. And no,,, it's not all the fault of our pass rush or DB's. If any of those QB's and/or WR didn't play like super humans against us, I think we would be 4-1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom