What is the expiration date on our Offense? (1 Viewer)

Whats expired is Reggie Bush's time at running back. I'm the only one who watches him run out of bounds on every play possible? He plays like a Wideout, so make him one. I could see him having a Steve Smith type season if Payton would wake up and move him. Still give him some carries, but all on reverses and pitches in the open. .

Hear me Payton?

Colston, Meachum, Brees, Bush, Karney, Brown, Evans, are all here for the long haul. The rest of the backup WR's and OL could come and go, but we'd still have the core skill players and OL talent.

We could keep this offense together for at least 4-5 more years.

I think you're right about that core of players, though I think you may be jumping the gun on Meachem. Personally, I think he's going to prove a lot of his naysayers wrong this upcoming season, but he hasn't done it yet so I'm not sure I could consider him a key player right now.

Whats expired is Reggie Bush's time at running back. I'm the only one who watches him run out of bounds on every play possible? He plays like a Wideout, so make him one. I could see him having a Steve Smith type season if Payton would wake up and move him. Still give him some carries, but all on reverses and pitches in the open. .

Hear me Payton?

I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. He is a runner. He's an amazing runner. He's tough, but he's smart. First of all, everytime he's on the field he has a huge target on his back. when he runs, defenses focus on him and the O-line NEVER gave him holes. Chicago didn't gameplan to stop PT. it through them off. they were focused on the passing game becuase reggie was out. If they would have prepared for PT as if he were reggie bush, Thomas would have been held to 25 yards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom