What is the max cap number you pay Jameis? (1 Viewer)

What is the max per year you pay Jameis?

• 5mil

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • 7.5mil

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • 10mil

Votes: 52 20.1%
  • 12.5mil

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • 15mil

Votes: 56 21.6%
  • 17.5mil

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • 20mil

Votes: 27 10.4%
  • 22.5mil

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • 25+mil

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 26 10.0%

• Total voters
It’ll be interesting to see the numbers the Saints give Jameis, both in years, money and structure.

Janoris still played at a high level this year. He was our most consistent CB. His highs aren’t as high as Lattimore’s highs, but he doesn’t have the lows. He got beaten deep in man coverage a couple times, but that happens to every CB who is put on an island every now and then.

I would think we’d extend him a year or two and probably tack on voidable years. New TV deal should be announced this week and will give us a good idea of what the cap will look like.

I don’t think we need to be giving Jameis and janoris voidable years. That’s keyword for dead money. We need to spend this year and maybe next year getting right with the cap so we’re in good position when Brady retires.

I don’t think we need to be giving Jameis and janoris voidable years. That’s keyword for dead money. We need to spend this year and maybe next year getting right with the cap so we’re in good position when Brady retires.

Id rather just beat Brady now and figure out the dead money later.

Did you just concede everything to Brady til he retires??

Attachments

• 1613417342664.gif
    1613417342664.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Until we get a real quarterback, yeah.

Yeah, thankfully we are the odds-on favorite to sign a real QB who led his team to a national championship, went first overall in the draft, made the pro bowl as a rookie, led the NFL in passing yards and will now get to run first-team reps with perhaps the best offensive coach in the NFL.

Yeah, thankfully we are the odds-on favorite to sign a real QB who led his team to a national championship, went first overall in the draft, made the pro bowl as a rookie, led the NFL in passing yards and will now get to run first-team reps with perhaps the best offensive coach in the NFL.

:LOL: That's some serious Koolaid. If he becomes the starter I hope we only see that side of it.

8 mill with incentives ...1 year deal.....and if he proves he's worthy, then a big long term contract after that.. Assuming he wins the job of course...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom