What is the rep meter? (1 Viewer)

Geez....and here I've worked steadfastedly for years here trying hard NOT to have ANY kind of "rep" at all. Guess that's out the window......LOL.

What does the green/red/black/white dot next to the number stand for?

I find myself not even reading what people say... I gotta check their rep first!
:lol:

I notice the post totals are back.

Seeing Andrus with 90 posts gives some indication about the accuracy. :)

Padding post totals by posting a single-character response on every thread will get you canned. Quick. :)

+10000

I don't even see the rep meter. :huh:

EDIT: Ack! Where's the :huh: smiley? Worst change ever. :hihi:

People who post countless threads about the same topic definately get negative rep in my book.

People who post countless threads about the same topic definately get negative rep in my book.

Shall I start a new Nickname thread for the lineman already? Or is it too early in the morning still?

Shall I start a new Nickname thread for the lineman already? Or is it too early in the morning still?

Oh man, let us get some coffee first!! {insert snickering smilie here}

Negative rep for you! just kidding....

Seriously, the rep thing can be a good thing, or it can turn into a mess. I think the most important thing to remember is to avoid giving negative rep just because you disagree with someone. That's just not fair. What makes this forum great is that so many can state their opinions without getting flamed....let's not turn the rep meter into "sneaky flaming". Have respect for others' opinions, even if they differ from yours. Save the negatives for the true trolls that invariably appear.

Okay, I've been playing around here for over an hour already this morning, and I have SO much to do! Oh what the hay, the other work can wait....

I agree with you Syracuse Saint. People shouln't be condemned for diiferent viewpoints as long as they provide examples for their viewpoint. This system doesn't put posters on probation or anything, does it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom