What is this about? (1 Viewer)

Innotech

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Super Bowl XLVII -- Ravens, 49ers power their way to the Super Bowl - ESPN

"The defensive linemen lift pretty much every Tuesday, and they had a problem because they couldn't find enough heavy weights, and so the entire defensive line had to go to an outside facility to find more than 600 pounds to squat."

Which facility could they be referring to that didn't have enough weights? Is this just PR? I have trouble believing that the Saints facilities do not have enough weights.

I couldn't find that quote in the article, so I don't know which team it was about. The Ravens, however, are doing all of their stuff at Tulane. So if it was about the Ravens, that's probably why.

I couldn't find that quote in the article, so I don't know which team it was about. The Ravens, however, are doing all of their stuff at Tulane. So if it was about the Ravens, that's probably why.

Its in the video itself. 49ers.

Hmmm, I'd have to think Saint Ward is right then. I can't imagine the Saints facility not having what they'd need. (At least I hope that's not the case!)

Tuesday, the day the 49'ers were used to doing their weights, was Media Day.. they probably didn't leave the downtown area. They ARE practicing at the Saints facility, but today was probably their first day out there.

They are working out at local gyms nearby hotel. They are at marriot on canal.

Yeah, I think today was their first day at our facility.

Super Bowl XLVII -- Ravens, 49ers power their way to the Super Bowl - ESPN

"The defensive linemen lift pretty much every Tuesday, and they had a problem because they couldn't find enough heavy weights, and so the entire defensive line had to go to an outside facility to find more than 600 pounds to squat."

Which facility could they be referring to that didn't have enough weights? Is this just PR? I have trouble believing that the Saints facilities do not have enough weights.

Ravens/9ers aren't at the airline drive facility.

Ravens/9ers aren't at the airline drive facility.

From what I read yesterday, the 9ers are using the Saints facility and the Ravens are using Tulane's baseball stadium and facilities. Although it has been correctly pointed out that they were not yet at those facilities at the time this article talks about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom