What Is This World Coming To: Middle school issues ban on intentional flatulence (1 Viewer)

This sure beats political threads. I dont want to know yalls messed up politics. I'd rather be friends!

Ron Paul farts freedom. :hihi:

When I was in the 4th grade we were all talking about what our parents did for a living. My teacher called on this one girl and she reported that her dad sold toilet paper. I'm assuming he was a distributor or something, but any way the whole class cracked up. I laughed so hard and tore one off. That made everyone laugh harder, and finally someone said really loud to me "you might need some of his toilet paper!"

The following laughter caused the teacher to laugh and lose control of the class.

Can I have a hall pass please? and the newspaper.

When I was in the 4th grade we were all talking about what our parents did for a living. My teacher called on this one girl and she reported that her dad sold toilet paper. I'm assuming he was a distributor or something, but any way the whole class cracked up. I laughed so hard and tore one off. That made everyone laugh harder, and finally someone said really loud to me "you might need some of his toilet paper!"

The following laughter caused the teacher to laugh and lose control of the class.

Can I have a hall pass please? and the newspaper.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

No way any teacher can maintain control of the class after that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom