What is up with Shannon Sharpe (1 Viewer)

if you want to see commentators rolling in the saints jocks, turn on GMFB this am
it is indeed a slobberfest
and i'm here for it

I caught the segment where they stalked Saints/Rams "what impressed you." The two guys on the corners continued their homer-fest on the Rams. But you know Kay always has our back.

It's the same reason people still stupidly say Rodgers is better than Brees.

Guys get mesmerized by flashy QB play. Brees is simply a machine but he doesn't spin like a ballerina and throw it 40 yards off his back foot to a wide open guy against a garbage defense.

The Chiefs schedule is a joke. No one is taking that into account in these arguments.
You are 100% correct. The chiefs may have the easiest schedule in the nfl this year. I mean god damn they play some cupcakes and sheetty defenses week in and week out.

It's almost as if these guys get paid to try to entertain the average fan and stir **** up to add to the entertainment.

EJ Sripps media was a client of our ours. Often on tv shows, they assign roles to the announcers: protagonist and antagonist. It's there job to defend or attack certain points. I wonder if the same thing is done on sports broadcasts. Duncan often plays the antagonist role in the Saints media

Shannon Sharpe comes across like a hater. Him and LT, which is surprising. Actually it's also surprising that Deon is in the Saints corner being such an Atlanta homer. Guess it's just the way TV is now days. Got to have somebody on each side with one side trying to out talk the other side.

Sharpe said Mahomes has 34 passing TDs.

Doesn't even have the stats correct.

Yeah, well, the first time Drew rewrote the season record books the NFL gave the MVP award to Ladamian Tomlinson because LT was just “more valuable to his team.” So now the shoe is on the other foot and Brees is killing it with efficiency and NOW people want to award the MVP based on stats.

Screw em. It’s Lombardi time. That award does NOT go to the team with the best stats.

He also said (halfheartedly and clearly unsure of himself) that Patrick Mahomes had eight straight 300-yard games (true) which had never been done before (false) as Brees has two separate 9-game streaks of 300-yard games. Seeing as how Mahomes had just 249 today, Brees' record is intact for a while longer now.

I approve of this message.

Probably because the producers of the show have told Deion to be favorable towards the Saints and Sharpe to take the opposite position

Sharpe cant say something opposite of what he says on Undisputed...so he has to say that so he can fight with Skip Bayless...entertainment people

If they're doing this solely for "ratings" why not be even more provocative and annonce the Saints and Brees are the best QB/team they've ever seen...I bet that would stir up some ratings

It's almost as if these guys get paid to try to entertain the average fan and stir **** up to add to the entertainment.

Exactly it’s also almost like none of them can do any real meaningful analysis cause that would be boring and stuff..it’s almost like their network bosses want them to take opposing positions to do their lame excuse for entertainment...unless strictly for amusement 5 out of 5 dentists recommend not viewing these pathetic excuses for nfl shows...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom