What is wrong with NFL officials? (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but this year has me wondering. It seems almost every game, the officials HEAVILY favor one team or another. on MNF, if the Vikings even sneeze towards the Pats WR's, its a flag, even if the ball lands 15 yards out of bounds. The Saints this weekend. Seriously, countless games the refs have made horrible calls, and they always favor one team specifically over another. I've even seen it for teams I was pulling against, but would just think, what a bunch of total crap calls. Ed Hoculi is the only ref I trust right now.

I just made a post about Thiesman bashing the Refs on TV...

Should we merge them?

Joe

I still can't get over the Roughing the passer call on a sack, that was something else. Even though it was a few weeks ago.

Oh yea.. and our fumble we should have won.. that bit bad.. Arm in Motion vs. a tuck... Hummmppp

What amazes me is even with the use of replay, the officials STILL get the calls wrong.

And that's just wrong.

FYI: As an AFC East guy, the Pats get ALL of the calls. All it took was Bellichek to argue the call. Whatever happened to no outside influences?:interrogations:

The worst was during the Carolina-Dallas game yesterday. Delhomme throws a pass, goes incomplete. No flags. The WR gets up and starts yelling for a flag. Delhomme tears off towards an official, starts screaming. The flag is then thrown. A good 5-10 seconds after the play had ended. No sense.

The only truly bad call this game was the incomplete pass call, and frankly I wish the refs had gotten that right because now everyone is going to ignore the fact that the Patriots DOMINATED this game and instead focus on the "refs always help the Patriots" crap. The illegal contact call, eh it was a ticky tack call sure but blame Polian and Dungy for wanting the emphasis.

The worst was during the Carolina-Dallas game yesterday. Delhomme throws a pass, goes incomplete. No flags. The WR gets up and starts yelling for a flag. Delhomme tears off towards an official, starts screaming. The flag is then thrown. A good 5-10 seconds after the play had ended. No sense.

second worst. :ezbill:

The only truly bad call this game was the incomplete pass call, and frankly I wish the refs had gotten that right because now everyone is going to ignore the fact that the Patriots DOMINATED this game and instead focus on the "refs always help the Patriots" crap. The illegal contact call, eh it was a ticky tack call sure but blame Polian and Dungy for wanting the emphasis.

domination or not..the Pansies get every call.

I can't believe they missed the punch thrown on Reggie yesterday. It was like pro wrestling when the dim witted ref turns his back to the center of the ring. I really do suspect that whether intentionally or subconsciously certain teams are blatently favored at certain times.

It seems like the refs are getting worse and worse every year. Half the time instant replay can't help because a lot of the questionable stuff can't be reviewed, like the "judgement call" at the end of the Jets game yesterday.

apparently the refs didnt see this one either. hell, I saw it from the endzone tunnel on plaza level, THRU MY COSTUME HELMET

6117864_7_4.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom