What is your best game? (1 Viewer)

yea, so i play tekken similar to how it would be played in the arcade. Just figured you didn't have to turn it upside down to get the same affect.

I don't know the answer to that question today. But in my adult years I was shocked to discover that Contra for the NES was notoriously difficult for most people and is listed as one of the toughest games of all time.

I could run through that game without dying once. I never used the more lives cheat. And when my friends would play with me, they'd lose all their lives and then cannibalize mine, and I'd still be there at the end with one life, killing the final boss.

I don't know the answer to that question today. But in my adult years I was shocked to discover that Contra for the NES was notoriously difficult for most people and is listed as one of the toughest games of all time.

I could run through that game without dying once. I never used the more lives cheat. And when my friends would play with me, they'd lose all their lives and then cannibalize mine, and I'd still be there at the end with one life, killing the final boss.

I knew someone back in grade school who could get through the first level of NES Contra blindfolded

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom