OP
OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I used to think I was pretty good at Zelda: A Link to the Past. Then I started replaying it on the SNES classic... wow.. games were hard. haha.
I actually just started link to the past again

I didn’t become a Zelda fan until ocarina

I never beat link to the past, I don’t think I played more than a couple hours of it (never played much of Majora’s mask either)

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I actually just started link to the past again

I didn’t become a Zelda fan until ocarina

I never beat link to the past, I don’t think I played more than a couple hours of it (never played much of Majora’s mask either)
I enjoy it. I definitely forgot a lot of where things were hidden and when to get to places.

I definitely run hot or cold with that game now. A boss battle may kick my butt.. or I destroy that same one.

BigFrosty

fka mabguru
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WoW, I completed the Rkok'delar quest on my Hunter in Classic, and on a PvP server. Also tried out for Pals For Life and played with Leeroy Jenkins for a bit.

Bishop

shuffle-by Poster
Reaction score
Battlefield games. Ive often carried our team by taking the most bases and destroying enemy vehicles. Nothing annoys me more than seeing an attack copter with 40 kills and no one bothers to get a stinger or something to stop it. I'm also a great medic. I have to play with my mic off while playing with randoms. I'm Really looking forward to the WW2 vehicles. The ships and planes of that era are the sexiest to me.

Last edited:

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
Project Gotham Racing 2

I don't think there's been a game I've enjoyed as much or played as much. At one point I had all platinum medals, everything unlocked and I was still playing it 2-3 hours a day. I got to where I knew the tracks so well I didn't need to pay that much attention to my car and I started watching the scenery. First time I ever went to Chicago, it was like I had been down Dearborn a hundred times.

OP
OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I enjoy it. I definitely forgot a lot of where things were hidden and when to get to places.

I definitely run hot or cold with that game now. A boss battle may kick my butt.. or I destroy that same one.
I only played the first hour or so of the game, but I played that first hour a few times

When I started it recently, even it’s been at least 20 years I remembered how to navigate the castle to free Zelda in the opening scene

Didn’t remember anything past that but I zipped through that first part

Interesting all the weird ways memory works

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)