What is your best game? (1 Viewer)

O.k., that is impressive. Always loved that game, it seemed sort of James Bond or SPY vs. spy. I might of cleared a few levels, but that's about it for me on that game.

1583552260647.png
Thanks! it was a wonderful accomplishment in my hey day of arcade games. The machine was the one at the Time Saver by Touro Infirmiry.

Definitely any Halo game, here goes a little cod of some of my best clips.

I pretty much destroyed everyone on NES and Sega because I played with the controllers upside down allowing me to keep two fingers on the D Pad and one diner on each button. Took a while to learn to think that way but once I did I was just fast than any thumb masher.

I pretty much destroyed everyone on NES and Sega because I played with the controllers upside down allowing me to keep two fingers on the D Pad and one diner on each button. Took a while to learn to think that way but once I did I was just fast than any thumb masher.
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

I used to have a friend that played with the y-axis inverted...we are no longer friends

On my recently purchased Nintendo switch it's easily fire emblem three houses. I don't play Diablo 3 anymore. I don't play any of the rest of my games, just that one. The Sothis blyeth link. The wrong answer Claude,making it rains unplayable yellow dirtball aspect. Yep this is the one.

Team Fortress 2 is probably my best game now. It's funny and every match seems to have a different strategy in it. There is about nine characters, so if you start to get bored, you can just play a different character.

1597212454845.png

why did it have to be upside down?

why did it have to be upside down?

because that way I had a finger on each button already instead of going back and forth with my thumbs. Made it especially useful for fighting games and others that required simultaneous press or quick succession. Not to mention fingers are jumó more coordinated than thumbs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom