What is your best game? (1 Viewer)

NASCAR Racing 4 using racing wheel/pedal combo.

I actually finished a race. 3 hours. My body was covered in sweat and urine by the end and I didn’t finish top 10 but none of you would have the dedication to do that. You all and your “self-respect”.

I actually finished a race. 3 hours. My body was covered in sweat and urine by the end and I didn’t finish top 10 but none of you would have the dedication to do that. You all and your “self-respect”.

nascar shouldn't even be considered a sport, much less a game.

...I used to play the Nascar game developed by Sierra on PC. I ran full races all the time.

I also completed an 82 game 12 minute quarter season in NBA2k a few years ago.

I don't think any of that deserves respect... especially self respect.

poison that helps prevent me from doing some rash or stupid (well more than normal).

There was a great golf game for the original XBOX called Links, used to have big tournaments and leagues etc and I was always at or very near the top of the leaderboards.

...I used to play the Nascar game developed by Sierra on PC. I ran full races all the time.

I used to play that too, but I never ran full races. I think 50% was about as much as I could take.

I can even go more old school - do you remember the Nascar series by Papyrus? You could race online (via dial-up).

Nope, when I got my first gaming PC with the massive 8gb harddrive and 256 mb ram, Sierra was the developer making decent sports titles. I loved their NFL game as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom