What is your best game? (2 Viewers)

street rod, 1 & 2, dominates no right turns.

also, international cricket and aussie rules footy are excellent. they came out early 90s

Game boy versions of Hunt for Red October and RoboCop. Dominated those back in the day.

I wasn't too shabby at Ms. Pac Man. Won my fair share of drinks over the years (e.g. Ms. Mae's).

they practically give drinks away at Ms. Mae's...at least they used to

Yes, that's true. I probably could have just bought the drinks instead of spending 50 cents and half an hour beating some chump on Ms. Pac Man.

But it's really more about the glory.

Skate or Die. (Oakwood Mall champ since I was the only one who would play it :p)

Trials Fusion now. If you have PS+, it's free this month:

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare the carrier zombie map . I reached level 54 playing solo and got burnt out. The last game was a joke and has hit single player death so on to Battlefield the new game coming out sounds good.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare the carrier zombie map . I reached level 54 playing solo and got burnt out. The last game was a joke and has hit single player death so on to Battlefield the new game coming out sounds good.

Did you get to the 10th level prestige lobby?

Did you get to the 10th level prestige lobby?

I never was much of a prestige type of player I have done it but that was during the regular domination,capture the flag and hard point. The prestige would have made the accomplishment really impressive but at the time I was just concentrating on chasing the highest possible level I could. Those were the good old days along with the first COD multiplayer where you would run forever only to get sniped by someone in a 10 story building.

My best friend says his was MechWarrior 2, he loved that game.

I tried to get into it. Just wasn't for me

Arcade Game - The original Contra. I could reliably get past the first couple bosses and into the 3D levels on a single quarter.

PC game - Master of Magic, Age of Wonders, or any turn based strategy really. Mostly win by using waves of crappy low tier ranged units vs. whatever super upgraded stuff my opponent has been working on for the last 60 turns. Think Battle of Agincourt etc.

FPS - BF2 or BFV. Non-stop gibs as Medic or 60 gunner respectively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom