What is your best game? (1 Viewer)

Mario Kart Double Dash. I knew every turn on every course.....

That was my least played Mario kart and I liked it

not sure i didn’t play it as much

Now 64 was a different story

The new God of War is the only one I’ve ever gotten a platinum trophy on.

I was pretty invincible on all the Souls games but my brother and I had a cheat for that so that doesn’t count lol.

Pretty good at Destiny and the new Zelda.

I used to think I was pretty good at Zelda: A Link to the Past. Then I started replaying it on the SNES classic... wow.. games were hard. haha.

I used to think I was pretty good at Zelda: A Link to the Past. Then I started replaying it on the SNES classic... wow.. games were hard. haha.

I actually just started link to the past again

I didn’t become a Zelda fan until ocarina

I never beat link to the past, I don’t think I played more than a couple hours of it (never played much of Majora’s mask either)

I actually just started link to the past again

I didn’t become a Zelda fan until ocarina

I never beat link to the past, I don’t think I played more than a couple hours of it (never played much of Majora’s mask either)

I enjoy it. I definitely forgot a lot of where things were hidden and when to get to places.

I definitely run hot or cold with that game now. A boss battle may kick my butt.. or I destroy that same one.

WoW, I completed the Rkok'delar quest on my Hunter in Classic, and on a PvP server. Also tried out for Pals For Life and played with Leeroy Jenkins for a bit.

Battlefield games. Ive often carried our team by taking the most bases and destroying enemy vehicles. Nothing annoys me more than seeing an attack copter with 40 kills and no one bothers to get a stinger or something to stop it. I'm also a great medic. I have to play with my mic off while playing with randoms. I'm Really looking forward to the WW2 vehicles. The ships and planes of that era are the sexiest to me.

Last edited:
Project Gotham Racing 2

I don't think there's been a game I've enjoyed as much or played as much. At one point I had all platinum medals, everything unlocked and I was still playing it 2-3 hours a day. I got to where I knew the tracks so well I didn't need to pay that much attention to my car and I started watching the scenery. First time I ever went to Chicago, it was like I had been down Dearborn a hundred times.

I enjoy it. I definitely forgot a lot of where things were hidden and when to get to places.

I definitely run hot or cold with that game now. A boss battle may kick my butt.. or I destroy that same one.

I only played the first hour or so of the game, but I played that first hour a few times

When I started it recently, even it’s been at least 20 years I remembered how to navigate the castle to free Zelda in the opening scene

Didn’t remember anything past that but I zipped through that first part

Interesting all the weird ways memory works

A friend of mine said his was Goldeneye on N64 and NBA Jam in the arcade

Battlefield games. Ive often carried our team by taking the most bases and destroying enemy vehicles. Nothing annoys me more than seeing an attack copter with 40 kills and no one bothers to get a stinger or something to stop it. I'm also a great medic. I have to play with my mic off while playing with randoms. I'm Really looking forward to the WW2 vehicles. The ships and planes of that era are the sexiest to me.

I played some battlefield games. battlefield 1942, and battlefield 4. I'm the worst pilot, not sure how people fly so well!?!? Still playing battlefield 4 every once in a while, I'm average at best, but I like the 1942 version better. Anyways....

Back around 2008-2009, Windows Vista came out, most people upgraded, but I didn't. I bought a second-hand Windows XP machine that had really high specs for that operating system. While people who upgraded to Vista had a sluggish machine, due to large system requirements, my used Windows XP machine was top of the line for that operating system. It was fast!

So, that resulted in less lag, and I did well. Well, for me anyways. The game I spent about 7 years playing was Enemy Territory. It was the Wolfenstein online multiplayer game. World War 2 era game and shooting digital Nazis in 2009.

Not saying I was the best, but was asked many times to join gamer clans. I thought playing video games were uncool and joining gamer clans was about as nerdy as one could get, so never joined any of them. Still think it's nerdy, but gaming is fun, so I will leave it at that.
There are servers still online now, but I no longer have the advantage of pc hardware. Also, there are so many cheaters, that it's no longer worth playing anymore. I moved on to Team Fortress 2, it's funny, and it's like playing in a cartoon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom