What is your favorite dessert? (1 Viewer)

my wife is silly over bread pudding w/ the rum sauce

Yep! Mine too. On a related note, the bread pudding at Commander's Palace used to be amazing. The last couple of times it has been...not good. The waiter told me nothing had changed but....nah, something happened. Is it just me?

I used to be a hardcore cheesecake fan with dulce de leche being my absolute favorite pairing.

Now...I'm like Krod, give me a warm moist brownie and a high quality vanilla ice cream, I'm good.

I dont typically have a sweet tooth. If i go that route i like simple. Creme brulee. Good simple cheese case. Or just a nice glass of tawny port can be good and dessert on its own.

I dont typically have a sweet tooth. If i go that route i like simple. Creme brulee. Good simple cheese case. Or just a nice glass of tawny port can be good and dessert on its own.

Well now, if we're going with a booze/food pairing: ice wine with a dark chocolate truffle is life-altering.

Caballeros Pobres (or torrijas in Spain), which is kind of like French toast, but soaked in sugar syrup (almibar), and usually served with cinnamon sticks and raisins on top.

hacienda-teya.jpg

yeah gotta have the raisins to balance out the nutrition. lol

Tiramisu... best I had was at a little place we happened into in Florence. Very very close second is a spot called Nino's in BR.

tiramisu.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom