What is your favorite dessert? (1 Viewer)

In general, cheesecake
My wife makes a pumpkin cheesecake during Fall so I would get it for my bday and holidays
When I drank spirits, pumpkin cheesecake and babancourt rhum was the BEST

BUT
if I get to pick just one thing it would be the apple pie from the little pie company in NYC
Don’t know what they do to make it so amazing but it’s like the 7th best thing I ever put in my mouth

I dont typically have a sweet tooth.

I know people like this, and i just cant comprehend it.. i am all about sweets.. i’m not so big on salty foods, or alcohol- my thing is sweets.. my theory is that you can be a sweets person, or you can be an alcohol person- but you can’t be both, without weighing like 3 bills.

In any case, there hasn’t been a dessert listed in this thread yet that i dont either love, or really, really like.. and i dont eat dessert like most people do, after meals- i have my dessert every day at around 3 or 4pm, like an afternoon snack- kinda like a 5 yr old. :) ... My main go-to, my default, is ice cream.. i love em all, but especially Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey and Chubby Hubby.. i also like Blue Bell Banana Pudding.. but my all time favorite is Peanut Butter & Chocolate, either the Haagen Daz one, or Baskin Robbins.

I know people like this, and i just cant comprehend it.. i am all about sweets.. i’m not so big on salty foods, or alcohol- my thing is sweets.. my theory is that you can be a sweets person, or you can be an alcohol person- but you can’t be both, without weighing like 3 bills.

In any case, there hasn’t been a dessert listed in this thread yet that i dont either love, or really, really like.. and i dont eat dessert like most people do, after meals- i have my dessert every day at around 3 or 4pm, like an afternoon snack- kinda like a 5 yr old. :) ... My main go-to, my default, is ice cream.. i love em all, but especially Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey and Chubby Hubby.. i also like Blue Bell Banana Pudding.. but my all time favorite is Peanut Butter & Chocolate, either the Haagen Daz one, or Baskin Robbins.

I like sweets and love alcohol and only way 183, don't let my avatar fool you!

Another vote with bread pudding and rum sauce. Preferably with pecans. I am ambivalent about raisins.

Caballeros Pobres (or torrijas in Spain), which is kind of like French toast, but soaked in sugar syrup (almibar), and usually served with cinnamon sticks and raisins on top.

hacienda-teya.jpg
that looks delicious

In general, cheesecake
My wife makes a pumpkin cheesecake during Fall so I would get it for my bday and holidays

This reminded me of the Japanese pumpkin cheesecake with Asian almond cookie crust, pineapple mousse topping and a slight dusting of Chinese 5 spice I had in Vegas. To say it was good would be a major understatement.

Japonaise was the place. I see it's closed now. Unclear on if it was Iron Chef Morimoto or not.
In general or with bread pudding? I love raisins in carrot cake.

Too be fair, one could truly hate raisins and still they'd be the best part of a carrot cake.

This reminded me of the Japanese pumpkin cheesecake with Asian almond cookie crust, pineapple mousse topping and a slight dusting of Chinese 5 spice I had in Vegas. To say it was good would be a major understatement.

Japonaise was the place. I see it's closed now. Unclear on if it was Iron Chef Morimoto or not.

Too be fair, one could truly hate raisins and still they'd be the best part of a carrot cake.
there is absolutely nothing wrong with carrot cake. your palate sucks.

False. I love all food, booze and sweets and I am nowhere close to weighing 3 bills (despite the joke I made above)

Well, i never claimed that my theory was scientifically tested.

I’m wondering if people such as yourself and the poster above you are outliers, exceptions that prove the rule? Or maybe i’m just jealous of people who can partake of all that stuff and not become fat slobs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom