What is your favorite scene from the Godfather movie trilogy (1 Viewer)

Rocky IV is one of the better Cold War movies ever made--of course had it not been for Red Dawn it would have been the best. :9:

shoot, Rocky IV is the greatest movie of all time...:hihi: :9: I'm a boxing fan so I'm probably just a little biased though...Red Dawn was a pretty killer cold war movie though...

My favorite scene in the Godfather I, someone already mentioned it, the pistol in the bathroom scene. The suspense and anticipation was very intense, then he just blasts both guys in the head in the middle of the restaurant..

Part II would probably be when Vito goes back to Sicily to avenge his family's murder on the local mob boss, when he whispers in his ear "vito" "come closer I can't hear you" "Vito Andolini!!" then he just straight rips the dude with the knife all in the stomach and chest...ouch!!!

I love the scene where Robert De Niro (as a young Don Corleone) finally gets revenge for his father's, brother's and mother's slaying by sticking that old coot right in the belly.

That one scene in the boathouse.

They must've used at least 8 fluffers for that one.

My favorite was the speech at the end of the meeting of the 5 families. He's going to hold you responsible if his son is hit by lightning? That always makes me smile.

+1...To me, this set the nature of the type of person that the movie is about. I'm also a pretty big fan of the very first scene in the movie itself.

Beating the snot out of Connie's hubby was great.

Also, Sunday, Monday Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.;)

When Brando mocks the actor in the funny, whiny voice and tells him to ACT LIKE A MAN.
The shot of Duvall trying not to laugh is classic.

1st. Sonny getting gunned down.

2nd. Michael and the florist pretending to be armed outside the hospital (actually, the whole hospital scene)

Yeah you got guys named some good ones. How about in GF II? Young Vito Corleone stands up to the big shot in the neighborhood. As the guy flicks the light bulb in the hallway, you can see Corleone in the back drop looking calm and murderous at the same time. great scene.

There are so many great ones that it is hard to pick.

I'll just go ahead and mention one that hasn't been mentioned yet.

In Part II when that ******* senator thinks he murdered a whore and Tom says that the Corleone family will take care of it. His whole attitude towards them changes...$$$

Part III really sucked and shouldn't have been made unless it took place closer to Part II and had a completely different story.

When Mikey's daughter (Sofia Copolla) in III get shot in the chest, drops to her knees and sez, "Dad?". Gold Jerry,pure acting gold!!!! Somewhere Marlon Brando is hurling in his grave.

godfather 1 - the baptism scene

when michael returns to the house. he opens the door in the foreground. Everyhting is dark except the kitchen in the back and everyone in the kitchen stands up when he enters. i just like the way it's shot

last scene of the movie when door closes on diane keaton

godfather 2 - when michael realizes the fredo betrayed him at the cuba nightclub

'i know it was you fredo, you broke my heart'

fredo's murder on the lake

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom