What is your favourite Saints TD of the year? (1 Viewer)

Blocked punt. I get chills thinking about happy I was at that moment

Can someone describe this play to me? I watched that game multiple times, but have no idea which play y'all are talking about. What was faked?

That's the play that Joe split the defenders by faking right, and going left. Or is that faking left and going right. Oh well he faked the hell out of the anyway.

My favorite is the Devery Henderson reverse from Bush. I have seen 2 people refer to it but by the wrong name. One person called it a double reverse. It would have been a double reverse had Devery handed off to someone else. I also saw someone refer to it as an end around. Brees handed off to Reggie who handed of to Devery so it was not a end around. I just wanted to clear that up. That has been my favorite touchdown because you can clearly see the whole defense freak out when reggie gets the ball! Then he hands off to the speedy Devery. Next comes Brees flying in to make the block to spring Devery into the endzone. What a play. My close 2nd is definitely the blocked punt by Gleason. What a thriller. I've never spilled so much beer in my whole life!

That play my man, is referred to as the SuperDome special!! sweet!

Steve Gleason's blocked punt was #1 for me. As many of you have said, it set the tone. Its nice that Steve Gleason got to be a star for the night too, and people will remember his name.

Hail Copper was #2. Really, this killed the Falcons season. For Copper, personally, he never deserved to be the goat people were making him out to be. This wont be Terence's last wow play, Im betting you.

Has anyone ever seen a season with this many WOW! type touchdowns? On the Saints? On any team?

No, I haven't, and I love it. This year has truly been special, and I hope it continues all the way. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom