What is your favourite Saints TD of the year? (1 Viewer)

I love all of them...but my favorite is Bush's punt return because it won us the game against Tampa.

Colston's 86 yard touchdown against Carolina was sweet because they were playing prevent and still could not prevent him from scoring.

Also, his touchdown against Baltimore between two defenders was sweet.

I like the Reggie leap, the blocked punt, the Joe Horn flea flicker touchdown against Cincy, the double reverse to Devery Henderson, etc...this season has been great!

There's not a much more beautiful thing on the football field than a 40 yard pass caught in a full speed stride with nothing but open field between the receiver and the endzone.

+1.....How long has it been since we've had this play actually work? It was a beautiful site for these old eyes. *S*

Obviously the blocked punt ...

... but I loved Colston's one-handed grab at Green Bay, with the defender holding his other hand.

It just gave us a real glimpse of his talent.

The blocked punt was so damn emotional that night nothing could top that. However I was so happy for us because it gave us the win and for Reggie because it was his first when he ran the punt back versus Tampa. BDM

This thread has really made me remember a lot of great td's that i had forgotten about like colston's 1 handed grab in GB and the Colston td between 2 defenders against Baltimore. Also, the Joe Horn flea flicker. Reggie's punt return was stupendous! And I have to tell you when Reggie scored against Pittsburgh, I actually received a noise complaint from my neighbor in the apt. above me because I was yelling so loudly!!!! It's been a great year!!!

1. Blocked punt TD on Sept 25. (That was insane! I went crazy downstairs in my living room, and woke up my 2 year old son, asleep upstairs!)

2. Reggie's punt return. (It was the winning points in that game and hopefully the first of many TD's for St. Reginald.)

3. 70+ yarder to Henderson. (The start the falcon beat-down this past weekend.)

All worthy choices.

From a diifferent perspective, I literally jumped outta my chair on Deuce's first TD in Atlanta Sunday due to Karney's 3-man pileup block. It was awesome!

:worthy:

Fun to talk about great plays this year. So many to choose from. Oh happy day. I too like Colston's one handed grab. It was sort of a sign of good things to come from that young man. He hasn't disappointed.

Wow tough one, I was there for the blocked punt and went nuts with everyone else so that's hard to top since I was there, then to follow that with the Superdome Special, wow! I also loved that Bush return for a TD, it was pretty darned incredible and probably changed the course of the season by causing us to win that game. Also that Deuce scamper in that same game was huge. The most exciting from watching it on TV standpoint was that Bush TD against Pittsburgh, if he hadn't fumbled that would have been his standout game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom