What is your favourite Saints TD of the year? (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
There have been many "wow" TD's this season (and hopefully more to come). But with a hail mary a Bush leap and many more now is the time to list the top 5 TD's of the season

Fire away!

Mine are:

1. Blocked punt against the Falcons
2. Bush leap
3. Horn fake route against the Eagles[?]
4. Copper Hail mary
5. Any other Colston TD

1) Blocked punt
2) Reggie punt return for TD
3) Reggie's leap against Pittsburgh
4) Joe Horn's Eagles fake (this may be the biggest play of the year, if we don't score on that drive we may not win the game)

From a pure joy standpoint, has to be the blocked punt vs Atl. Loved the Bush punt return, but the penalty flag took away some of the thrill (at least, until the official made the call on Tampa). My favorite though is probably Colston's TD catch at Tampa, where he got absolutely drilled but held onto the ball.

No contest. That blocked punt TD set the tone for not only that game, but for the entire season.

And it gave hundreds of thousands of Saints fans a simultaneous case of the chills.

The blocked punt is an all-timer, not a this-seasoner.

So, other than that, my favorite so far is the Devery bomb against the Falcons this Sunday. What a statement. We've been waiting for 40 years for a "line-up and go" deep threat: Burroughs, Burton, Early, Haynes, Kennison, Stallworth. Now we got one.

The blocked punt is an all-timer, not a this-seasoner.

So, other than that, my favorite so far is the Devery bomb against the Falcons this Sunday. What a statement. We've been waiting for 40 years for a "line-up and go" deep threat: Burroughs, Burton, Early, Haynes, Kennison, Stallworth. Now we got one.

There's not a much more beautiful thing on the football field than a 40 yard pass caught in a full speed stride with nothing but open field between the receiver and the endzone.

4) Joe Horn's Eagles fake (this may be the biggest play of the year, if we don't score on that drive we may not win the game)

Can someone describe this play to me? I watched that game multiple times, but have no idea which play y'all are talking about. What was faked?

Brees pumps,Ahmad Carroll bites, gets faked out of his pants, devery henderson goes right by him, and of course brees hits him in stride for the touchdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom