What is your Monday like after a Saints win? (1 Viewer)

I can't sleep at all. I have literally been on saint report with my eyes burning just reading how happy everyone else is. Today much of nothing will get done at work

Victory lap in the airport while waiting to board the plane.

Happy!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6418.jpg
    IMG_6418.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 17
In a word? Truthfully it feels "weird".

Weird because you'd have to go back almost 11 months to the day to find the last meaningful Saints victory (the shootout against NYG). We were 4-8 last season before we got around to winning 3 out of the last 4. Sure, it's always fun to see them beat them beat the Bucs and Falcons....but those games basically felt just slightly above preseason games, in terms of importance.

I'm at work an hour early... with nice weather to boot.

I missed this feeling.

The sun is a little brighter on the way to work in the morning.

200.gif

I'm just thankful that my favorite team doesn't have something this lame hanging up in their stadium:

Attachments

• danger-high-boltage.jpg
    danger-high-boltage.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 10
I am ignoring any and every possible issue the Saints have and just basking in the glory of a win.

Gonna be a great day.

I am ignoring any and every possible issue the Saints have and just basking in the glory of a win.

Gonna be a great day.

it is and I agree.... There is always the crowd that used to call Buddy's show.. "Da down ta erth club" as in Hey Buddy... uh uh... buddy.. uh uh... yea Buddy Iam glad we won Buddy but I'm not gona fly on dat magic carpet.... ya know what I mean Buddy

Hell forget whats lacking today... SAINTS WIN... SAINTS WIN.... lets enjoy it

Gonna be a great day.

That's what winning does! Had we beat Oakland and the Giants, most casual fans would be saying that the defense is great--even with the backups!

not bad ... i guess i can relax now that we have a win going into the bye week .... hopefully we'll have players healthy soon .....

That's what winning does! Had we beat Oakland and the Giants, most casual fans would be saying that the defense is great--even with the backups!

Unless they weren't playing great. When we win games like that NYG shootout last year, no one was saying the defense was playing great.

My usual Mondays after a win during years like 2009 and 2011, good days as usual. Today? I still see no playoffs this year at all, but I do hope we can pull off a few more wins before our guys get back from injury. I'm excited to see what our team is actually like when we don't have half of them sitting on the bench.

Thank God we won before the bye week. Had we gone 0-4, that could have destroyed whatever mental resilience our guys had left for the year. Could have really had a major negative impact on some young guys' entire careers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom