What is your most disappointing play from this season (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
For me it's when we play the giants, that block FG returned for a TD should of never happen.......

There was plenty. But the fourth down play against the Raiders has to be number one. A win would of given a young team confidence early. 3 years in a row of losing week 1 pretty much gave us an early indication of what was coming.

That pass interference on Robertson still irks me. Game was over. But the refs didn't realize that a ball 12 feet above ground going out of bounds is uncatchable.

And what was the deal with our kick returners fielding kick-offs at the sideline - like four times.

seinfeld_stand-up.jpg

Or fielding punts inside the five - like four times.

Has to be the Broncos returning the XP.

That play broke the back of our mid season comeback.

We were making our comeback in that game. The momentum had swung our way. We were going to finish strong in that game and that win would have been a quality victory over a tough opponent, legitimizing our rebound from the bad start earlier in the season.

But we lost in literally the most heartbreaking way.

I just don't think the team was ever able to overcome that loss.

We were making our comeback in that game. The momentum had swung our way. We were going to finish strong in that game and that win would have been a quality victory over a tough opponent, legitimizing our rebound from the bad start earlier in the season.

Same game. But for me the fumble by our sensational rookie WR that killed a drive that would put the game out of reach.

And I agree. If we win this game, we have a different kind of season.

That whole game was heart breaking cause we were playing pretty good D and handing Simien a beating, he was scared in the pocket at one point. But unfortunately Thomas had his worst game and was part of 3 turnovers (1 tipped INT and 2 fumbles). We would have taken a 14+ point lead probably if it weren't for those turnovers. Then the way the game ended made it even worse...

Lutz missed FG in the first half of season. He missed FG that could have won the Saints at least three games.

Anyone who doesn't say the XP block/return against Denver is so deep in denial they've blocked it from their memory.

Same game. But for me the fumble by our sensational rookie WR that killed a drive that would put the game out of reach.

And I agree. If we win this game, we have a different kind of season.

Agreed, the first fumble can be forgiven, the 2nd was unacceptable...

Anyone who doesn't say the XP block/return against Denver is so deep in denial they've blocked it from their memory.

No one can dare have a different opinion :aargh:

It should have never come down to that, were it not for the fumbles we would have won easily....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom