What is your pet peeve? (1 Viewer)

I don't do the Happy Birthday thing on Facebook because #1 I am no longer 7 and #2 I swear that I have friends and that is all they post every day. What absolutely gets under my skin is the new (newly noticed by me at least) trend on Facebook for people to say "Happy, Happy Birthday". I don't know why but it actually makes me want to call my friends up and yell at them.

Not a fan of general get togethers with family and eating, it's sad really. Wish it was different, but it's the truth. The conversations at family get togethers are pretty horrible. Also, since my diet is vegan, I feel like I'm insulting people when I refuse to eat what they are serving.

There is usually like two people that have the flu, so it's a great way to catch something. To continue, when your single, and most people are married, it further puts a divide on any unity. Then your treated like you have a Peter Pan syndrome, so family feels like it's their job to get you married. If people had great marriages and didn't divorce, this would be a great advertisement for single people to get married, but from my eyes, it looks like hell.

This is just from my perspective, it's very possible that people have great marriages. It just seems once a guy gets married, they turn into angry buttholes, and are no longer their normal selves. Once again, this is just from my perspective, and doesn't really give a balanced view point.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom