What is your pet peeve? (1 Viewer)

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
What are some little things that just bug the sheet out of you? For me, it is people crunching or eating loudly. Currently, there's a guy across from me at work eating God knows what and it is really driving me crazy. i don't know how much longer I can stand this without saying something lol.

So what are some of your pet peeves?

When people walk slow as hell in front of your car at a crosswalk at a grocery store or something.

First thing that popped in my head so I think that's number one for me.

Or how about when people stop in the doorway of the grocery store to look at their receipt?

I hate when people use use their turn signal only when they start the act of turning. At that point there is no reason to use the signal.

People that come to websites such as (but not limited to) this one, asking for advice (should I buy this or that?, what should I do about this? , should I stay or should I go?, etc) and dozens of members chime in with recommendations, most of which are useful. But then the person who asked the question never comes back to tell us what decision they made and why? I'm always curious what the outcome was and what factors led to the decision.

People that come to websites such as (but not limited to) this one, asking for advice (should I buy this or that?, what should I do about this? , should I stay or should I go?, etc) and dozens of members chime in with recommendations, most of which are useful. But then the person who asked the question never comes back to tell us what decision they made and why? I'm always curious what the outcome was and what factors led to the decision.
Reminded me of this thread. Gold, just gold.

When people walk slow as hell in front of your car at a crosswalk at a grocery store or something.

First thing that popped in my head so I think that's number one for me.

Drivers that think they are so much more important than cyclists or pedestrians that drive too fast in populated areas and aren't patient while people cross the street or stop in the middle of crosswalks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom