What is your pet peeve? (1 Viewer)

Yeah, getting refused for a block is pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty bad.
thanks bud.

seriously. if i was drunk, staggering, incoherent, yep. totally understand.

i also had a mask around my neck, just not "on." a simple "can you put your mask on?" would have sufficed. instead, he was just an butt crevasse. good think i have over 700+ rides, so it was easy to get a $5.50 refund.

this is my mask to be specific (toooo easy to pull up):

How about when the roof of your mouth gets all cut the fork up from eating cereal, particularly fruit loops and apple jacks. :mad: chips too :fatmad:

Last edited:
That's what I do in my car to. I don't see the point in stopping if I can get through the intersection without actually hitting another car. And for stop signs, other cars will stop so I just go.

You mean to tell me I've been driving wrong all these years? :rant:

best part is, it was a she. i didn't realize that till after. i'll just say, obviously not attractive.
also, especially when high, it was not a large fare, but i tip wayyyyy to well. their fault for being butt crevasses. it was less than a $10 trip. my dumbarse would have given an extra 10-15 easy on it. fork em.

When someone is smoking a cigarette and walks all the way to the gas station store door smoking the cigarette, opens the door, takes one more puff, then flicks the cigarette on the ground outside 😡😡😡.

i always want to confront the person, but i am not a confrontational person. I just drive all the way home aggravated that some people have zero respect for other people or their property.

Edit: i find smokers to be the most disrespectful group of people in our country. The level of "don't give a crap" is so high with them.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom