What is (1 Viewer)

Bambi - best part was when the human killed the deer. Should have shot the rest of those singing fluffy creatures. Or at least set live traps and brought them into the forrest fire and released them.

(I have a 4 year old - I have to watch these types)

Last edited:
ANYTHING with Will Farrel.

I had to watch Moulin Rouge once. :covri:

The third Austin Powers. The first one was funny but by the time the third one came out and I was forced to listen to every **** *** in the US try to do an impersonation of it....dear God...I won't go back there.....

ANYTHING with Will Farrel.

Oh, yes. I agree 100%. Everyone kept trying to tell me how wonderful "Elf" was; I made it through about 20 minutes and just couldn't take it anymore. And that's the only film of his that I could even remotely stomach.

The third Austin Powers. The first one was funny but by the time the third one came out and I was forced to listen to every **** *** in the US try to do an impersonation of it....dear God...I won't go back there.....

You know, I just couldn't get into any of the Austin Powers movies. They were too teenage-crude-humor to me; the only saving grace was the number of inside jokes regarding Bond movies, etc. The character was more annoying than funny to me. I wouldn't count them as worst, however. Flash Gordon is my choice there; either that or The Wall. At least we could make fun of Flash; The Wall was simply weird and depressing, and made absolutely no sense. Waste of my time...

Now if we count movies we had to endure because of our kids, that opens up endless opportunities. The Care Bear Movie 3 (or was it 3,000...???) tops anything else I've ever seen in terms of suckitude. It was one big commercial...gag me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom