What is (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
The WORST movie you have ever seen? I know there is a lot of bad one out there but what is by far the worst movie you have watched all the way through?

For me it was The Stupids :covri: Completely the most awful movie I have ever seen all the way through

I tend to avoid bad movies with my strict rule against watching anything rated below 6 at IMDB. The worst >6 movie was Blair Witch...terribly unterrifying.

The sheer absurdity of the made-for-late-night-TV Grizzly Rage managed to hold my attention. As one reviewer noted, the bear was the best actor in the movie.

Warning...spoilers:
Plot Outline: After accidentally killing a bear cub while celebrating graduation in the woods, four teens become the target of a seemingly unstoppable Grizzly. The mother comes after them. Unfortunately, she was been drinking from a lake full of toxic waste, illegally dumped, and has mutated into a super Grizzly bear.

I've seen some bad ones. I don't really know which was the worst, but I remember feeling kind of nauseated during Ishtar. Ever seen that?

I can't think of the title of this movie; that's how bad it was. It had Stallone, Snipes and Sandra Bullocks. Stallone and Snipes were cryogenically frozen, then thawed at some point in the future. Terrible movie.

I can't think of the title of this movie; that's how bad it was. It had Stallone, Snipes and Sandra Bullocks. Stallone and Snipes were cryogenically frozen, then thawed at some point in the future. Terrible movie.
Demolition man IIRC

That's Demolition Man, I think.

Yeah, that's it. I almost walked out of that one. I've only walked out on 2 movies in my life. One because my kid was cutting up, and the other was Romeo and Juliet with DiCaprio.

Demolition Man, and I thought it was good.

Dust Factory was pretty bad. Worst part was the wife and I sat through the whole thing because we just knew it had to get better. Since then, I've reccomended it to all my family. Had to get something out of the experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom