What kind of trash QB throws for over 20 INTs in a season? (1 Viewer)

Well Brees went to the playoffs in his 4th season, and went to the NFC Championship game in his 6th season, and won the Super Bowl in his ninth season. We’re still waiting for Winston to lead his team to his first playoffs in his career in year 8.
Ok it'd slipped my mind that Drew went to the playoffs in yr 4. But still JW more than likely would've gotten us there last season if he hadn't gotten injured

Ok it'd slipped my mind that Drew went to the playoffs in yr 4. But still JW more than likely would've gotten us there last season if he hadn't gotten injured
Heck, the Saints would have made the playoffs last season if Taysom had been a bit healthier and named the starter (after Jameis went down) sooner over Siemian. I think that's a large reason why some Saints fans have been reacting the way they have (and rather understandably so) to the very less than stellar start so far. The Saints went 9-8 last year with 4 of those losses being Siemian starts and a 5th being the Ian Book Miami game. Then Michael Thomas comes back, you sign Jarvis Landry, and draft Olave, thus making your #1 WR from last season your #4 WR this season, and the results have certainly not met high expectations (so far).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom