What movie have you watched more times than any other? (1 Viewer)

Corvette Summer (brah)

Always had an affinity for Annie Potts, but that Mark Hamill guy was just a bum of an actor. Don’t think he ever made it much further in Hollywood.

Last edited:
Sadly, it's probably getting to the point where it's "A Christmas Story".

It's just become part of the whole "I watch it once or sometimes twice every year during the 24-hour showing" tradition.........and now I look up and it's been like 20 years of doing that.

So let's say I've watched it 30 times............I really don't remember watching any other movie 30 times, ya know?

I've watched Christine about one thousand times. When I was 2 I was using the VCR to watch it, I was told that for an entire year I watched it at least twice. To put it into perspective if you watch a movie once a week every week until you hit 1,000 it would take about 19 years and some months.

Last edited:
The Goonies
Casablanca
Star Wars

Star Wars Trilogy (I owned the blu ray)

Dodgeball

Lion King (childhood movie, I watch it religiously)

One thing most of the mentioned movies have in common is that they are all airing on TV all the time, so it’s pretty easy to watch them repeatedly

A slightly different question:

What movie did you go see in the theater most often?

I know I’ve seen Empire, Jurassic Park and Who Framed Roger Rabbit in the theater at least five or six times

Those are my most

After Jurassic Park I didn’t go see a movie more than once in the theater until Batman Begins

Since then I’ve seen quite a few movies in the theater twice (mostly marvel movies) but nothing more than twice

In college I knew one girl who went to see Titanic 14 times

A friend saw Avatar a lot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom