What movie have you watched more times than any other? (1 Viewer)

Harry Potter!

I’m amazed that we don’t see a lot of baby films from parents having to keep the little ones pleased!

Donny is the most underrated character in the show. "I'am the walrus". I totally relate to Donny... Surfer, easy going, don't really fit into the group, and easily startled. So, yeah, The Big Lebowski is up there on the list.

Also..

A Serious Man
Office Space...................Good call Zeetes!
Caddy Shack

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly is on tap for tonight.
the good the bad and the ugly.. one of three movies on vhs i had to watch at my grandparents house. striking distance and the apple dumpling gang (a present to me that never left their house, obviously i was not the favorite grandchild. should have called child services for abuse).

i’ve watched that movie many, many, many times. still love it. my favorite western is once upon a time in the west, but the good the bad blah blah would be a very close second.

the good the bad and the ugly.. one of three movies on vhs i had to watch at my grandparents house. striking distance and the apple dumpling gang (a present to me that never left their house, obviously i was not the favorite grandchild. should have called child services for abuse).

i’ve watched that movie many, many, many times. still love it. my favorite western is once upon a time in the west, but the good the bad blah blah would be a very close second.

Once Upon a Time in the West is good, from what I remember. Ever seen, The Frisco Kid? Not saying it's one of the best, but I liked it. What's great about the winter time, it takes the guilt out of being a couch potato. Gotta stay warm right?

Are we counting the movies that our kids like? I have Monster's Inc under my belt about 1.4M times for my son and a friend of mine that has 3 daughters has watched Frozen ∞ times.

1st place:
Monty Python The Holy Grail

The following in no particular order:

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Monty Python The Life of Brian
Monty Python The Meaning of Life
Apocalypse Now
Top Gun
Pulp Fiction
A Fish Called Wanda
Lethal Weapon 1
Reservoir Dogs
Blues Brothers
Trading Places

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom