What needs to happen moving forward (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
PJ Williams needs to be benched for Patrick Robinson
DJ Swearinger needs to be in at FS rotating with Marcus williams
We need Davenport back ASAP for pressure and more Roach/Onyamata Roach/Rankins in for pressure.
Let those young Linebackers play. Tired of seeing anzalone getting beat.
We need kiko Alonzo back for his fire and passion
We need Cant guard mike back.
Coach Payton needs to stop taking brees out when he has a rthym going like we saw with Emmanuel sanders.

Allen needs to rework 3rd down schemes. Whatever he’s done for three years hasn’t worked. With the DL slow to theQB, I wouldn’t waste a 4th rusher. Teach these guys a 3-5-3 zone scheme. Teach second level to jump nearest routes on 3rd and short, quit requiring guys to chase across the field and on 3rd and long keep everything in front of them. Now occasionally show and mix in a few blitzes against better QBs but please don’t expose those poor DBs to chasing guys for long periods of time across field in man coverage. The season IMHO as I said last week totally depends on Allen if Saints are to be any good this year.

Dumb penalties need to result in benching. I'd rather get torched for a TD in 4 plays instead of 6 since we had to bench a starter to send a message - it's not like the end result is any worse.

Coach Payton needs to stop taking brees out when he has a rthym going like we saw with Emmanuel sanders.
Removing Taysom from the field is not the answer, but I don't think removing Drew is either. I think it would help if Taysom got to run an entire series from time to time.

I don’t know what DA calls on 3dd and Kong’s but I wish Davis would audible out of it every time because it doesn’t work. Playing bump and run on 3rd and long is just stupid. Have your DB’s right at the 1st down marker, keep your safties deep, and play to make the offense punt. Cover 0 on 3rd and long is absolutely the worst thing you can do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom