What nfc team do you not want to play? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Congrats saints! Not to be premature but I feel we sealed the 1 seed over a very desperate Carolina team and we gutted it out! Anyway I thought this would be an interesting post. What nfc playoff teams do you least want to play? Here is mine. Personally, I think we can beat any of them in the dome but the team that scares me the least is MN. MN most likely gets the 6th seed. They have been inconsistent all year and their defense is not what was advertised. Also, cousins never plays well against a team with a winning mark. The next team I don’t fear are Seattle and the rams. The rams are in a free fall and have no defense. They played us at their best and we still beat them by ten points. Seattle to me is just an average team that got to feast on teams like the cardinals and 49ers with an average defense and average offense. Chicago would worry me if the game was in Chicago but it won’t be in Chicago. Their defense is legit but I am not sold on trubisky at all. I think we easily win that game. The game I fear are the cowboys. I know they looked bad today but they had nothing to play for today. Part of me wants revenge against them but the other side of me makes me scared since we lost in the trenches and I don’t know if playing in the dome will change that. We definitely played terribly on offense but brees had less than 2 seconds to throw on many plays. Dallas will take away Thomas again so we need our receivers to somehow separate this time which they couldn’t last time. What teams do you least want to play?

Side note: I don’t think Philly gets in but if they do, a small part of me fears another miracle foles repeat. I think with wentz last night, eagles lose that game.

Congrats saints! Not to be premature but I feel we sealed the 1 seed over a very desperate Carolina team and we gutted it out! Anyway I thought this would be an interesting post. What nfc playoff teams do you least want to play? Here is mine. Personally, I think we can beat any of them in the dome but the team that scares me the least is MN. MN most likely gets the 6th seed. They have been inconsistent all year and their defense is not what was advertised. Also, cousins never plays well against a team with a winning mark. The next team I don’t fear are Seattle and the rams. The rams are in a free fall and have no defense. They played us at their best and we still beat them by ten points. Seattle to me is just an average team that got to feast on teams like the cardinals and 49ers with an average defense and average offense. Chicago would worry me if the game was in Chicago but it won’t be in Chicago. Their defense is legit but I am not sold on trubisky at all. I think we easily win that game. The game I fear are the cowboys. I know they looked bad today but they had nothing to play for today. Part of me wants revenge against them but the other side of me makes me scared since we lost in the trenches and I don’t know if playing in the dome will change that. We definitely played terribly on offense but brees had less than 2 seconds to throw on many plays. Dallas will take away Thomas again so we need our receivers to somehow separate this time which they couldn’t last time. What teams do you least want to play?

Side note: I don’t think Philly gets in but if they do, a small part of me fears another miracle foles repeat. I think with wentz last night, eagles lose that game.

Another side note. When we played Dallas, we were gift wrapped 3 turnovers by their subpar qb and defensive crazy mistakes they made such as running into our kicker. So to be fair about this, we didn’t have our A game but I don’t think they did also.

The bears. After seeing how we played against an average d i no longer want to play them. If we get our groove back then maybe i would want to face them,but right now i don't. Not even in the dome.

The bears. After seeing how we played against an average d i no longer want to play them. If we get our groove back then maybe i would want to face them,but right now i don't. Not even in the dome.
I can’t see trubisky putting up more than 14 points in the dome. What also bothers me if Dallas plays saints in the dome are how many cowboys fans that will show up.

they make the playoffs they scare me....

Well, I saw the rpi chances and they are still at 98 percent to win the division. They have tie breakers over both Washington and eagles if all have the same mark so the only way they lose it is if they lose their last two games and either eagles or redskins also win their last two

Another side note. When we played Dallas, we were gift wrapped 3 turnovers by their subpar qb and defensive crazy mistakes they made such as running into our kicker. So to be fair about this, we didn’t have our A game but I don’t think they did also.

That subpar QB had only 5 incomplete passes and also ran all over us too. Lol.

Well, I saw the rpi chances and they are still at 98 percent to win the division. They have tie breakers over both Washington and eagles if all have the same mark so the only way they lose it is if they lose their last two games and either eagles or redskins also win their last two

I meant whoever makes the playoffs wasnt singling anyone out hehe guess I shouls have said whoever makes the playoffs, is who I am scared of....

I can’t see trubisky putting up more than 14 points in the dome. What also bothers me if Dallas plays saints in the dome are how many cowboys fans that will show up.

I agree,but we scored 10 against the boys and 12 tonight. A few turnovers could hurt us. Hopefully it was just a 3 game road stretch and we will get back to normal when we get back home. Our last 30 point game was at home.

If the Saints are healthy I don't fear any team especially at home. If Armstead and Ginn don't return I fear the Bears because they could just rush their front four and cause problems Brees and our offensive line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom