What nfc team do you not want to play? (2 Viewers)

I agree with a lot of your points. But only one of those teams beat us and it was in the trenches. Lets hope our offensive line gets healthy since playing Dallas seems like a good possibility with us being the 1 seed and them locked in for sure as the 4th seed. I feel only one team has the personnel to implement the so called blueprint against our offense which is Dallas, pressure in the middle, and very tight coverage on the receivers and take away Thomas with a very good corner.
The average time Brees throws the ball is 2.4 seconds. In that game, most of the time, he had less than 2 seconds to throw and because of that, even during the times he had more than 2 seconds, Brees thought he felt pressure coming and had bad throws. That is not what really worries me, what worries me is whether our receivers can get any separation from their corners, safeties, etc.

I’ll be specific. They have the linebackers that can give us fits. They have a pass rush that can give us fits. They have a scat back who can give us fits. They are a few seconds behind us in terms of Time if Possesion. They are very good, and are getting hot at just the right time.
Good points regarding Chicago, but here are their deficiencies and why I think we would win by ten points or more against Chicago in the dome. I don't think they have a corner that can handle Thomas one on one without safety help and I can see our running game having a good or decent game and most importantly, they don't have a great running back on offense and Trubisky doesn't exactly put fear in a defense especially against how good our defense is playing. To me, Dak is an average qb like Trubisky but he can create more plays and runs better and they have the best pure rushing back in the league and can chew up the clock.

Minnesota again.. They seem rejuvenated.. If our offense can't keep up I don't think we can keep them under 21? Needs offense to get it going
MN does scare me a little bit since they have the talent. They just haven't put it all together this year. But I do get reassured knowing Cousins is their qb. He seems to falter in big game moments.

Good points regarding Chicago, but here are their deficiencies and why I think we would win by ten points or more against Chicago in the dome. I don't think they have a corner that can handle Thomas one on one without safety help and I can see our running game having a good or decent game and most importantly, they don't have a great running back on offense and Trubisky doesn't exactly put fear in a defense especially against how good our defense is playing. To me, Dak is an average qb like Trubisky but he can create more plays and runs better and they have the best pure rushing back in the league and can chew up the clock.
Fuller and Jackson are 1 and 3 in interceptions, and that team leads the league in interceptions, are tied with us for sacks, and #4 in forced fumbles. That defense will keep them in games, and if we come out like we have the last 3 games, Trubisky won’t have to be perfect for the Bears to win.

Fuller and Jackson are 1 and 3 in interceptions, and that team leads the league in interceptions, are tied with us for sacks, and #4 in forced fumbles. That defense will keep them in games, and if we come out like we have the last 3 games, Trubisky won’t have to be perfect for the Bears to win.
True, but for some reason, I see us getting turnovers against Trubisky in the dome. I think the stage will be too big for him to be even average playing his first playoff game in a raucous dome.

MN does scare me a little bit since they have the talent. They just haven't put it all together this year. But I do get reassured knowing Cousins is their qb. He seems to falter in big game moments.
Well, lets see if our offense gets it together in the dome against Pittsburgh. I am not sure offhand how good their defense is though, top 15?

The Bears are .500 on the road, even though they haven't played a single team that currently has a winning record. (They lost their only game against a team currently .500 - the 7-7 Dolphins)

The Bears road record is worse than the 49ers home record. Which is why the Bears are only favored by 3.5 against the Niners this weekend.

Seahawks. They have an elite QB, elite coach, and a good enough D. They also have experience. Too many people are sleeping on them.

Bears haven't looked impressive in one road game. None. Zilch. They have inexperience at the coaching position too.

Vikings have an average QB, bad o-line, and a history of failure.

Rams have a bad D, okay QB, and too many personalities.

The Bears are .500 on the road, even though they haven't played a single team that currently has a winning record. (They lost their only game against a team currently .500 - the 7-7 Dolphins)

The Bears road record is worse than the 49ers home record. Which is why the Bears are only favored by 3.5 against the Niners this weekend.

49ers have a very good chance of winning that game.

I think the Bears defense is scary. I do feel like we would win at home, but they could really halt our offense if we continue to play as we are. Their front 7 is fast and strong. Their secondary is opportunistic.
Their offense is up and down so that’s kinda hard to call, but I think our defense could handle their offense. Would be a good game.

The game I fear are the cowboys.

Funny because I think Dallas is the worst team in the playoffs. They played the game of their lives and beat us by 3 points. I dont think they can beat Seattle, but if they do, we will avenge our only other loss this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom