What Now (1 Viewer)

it's done.. the nfc has beat the AFC, after the game has been pretty much handed to them most of the season..

have to hand to the Giants.. some GREAT Defense.. and ELI is coming around.

I Love It Go G Men Baby Them Louisiana Boys Showed Em How Itz Done Im Soo Glad For Eli Manning He Showed Hes A Winner

now we gotta listen to the dolphins for another 40 years.

eric

another note.. have to say, from the online. unable to watch game. but looks to have been one of the best superbowls in a long time.

another note.. have to say, from the online. unable to watch game. but looks to have been one of the best superbowls in a long time.

It was very nice to see defense played the way it was tonight, by both teams. Hard fought, smash mouth, well played game. Not many penalties and, I think, only one pass interference call(and it was obvious).

For those that said they had no interest in the game and wouldn't watch, then they missed a wonderful football game.

Last edited:
Manning's brothers win back to back Super Bowl's. Now thats more historic than going 18-1!

What's next is the Saints 2008-2009 Superbowl Champs. I WANT IT BAD!!!

Where is PatriotSaint? I mean if Patriots would have won he'd be all over this forum right now..
We're gonna miss you PatriotSaint!. Now Change that name and avatar!

What now?

Watch Hornets championship basketball

or

Hope and pray all offseason that Benson grants Loomis the access to spend the kind of money to fix that atrocious side of the field the Saints call a defense...

:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom