What Offensive Lineman could you live with at #10? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Other than Long?

Strange things have happened in Saints drafts as we all know.

OL is supposed to be the safest pick risk and reward wise in the first round, and a good, not great starter on the OL would be better than if Cromartie (or any of the CBs), or Rivers or even Ellis crap out on us and don't pan out. History would show that all three of those positions have a higher risk.

The only one other than Long that I could live with is Brandon Albert(I think a LG like he is could help Reggie a lot), but let's hope we go defense.
Clady is going to be a huge bust so I don't want him.

Last edited:
I guess Albert because IMO we need a guard probably more than a tackle as I think Strief is gonna be a good starter for us. If you absolutely have to take an Olineman take Albert, let him play left guard for a year and if Strief doesnt pan out he can move to RT.

PLEASE DRAFT DEFENSE !!!!!1

Otah. Road-grading, mauler of a RT is exactly what this line needs.

specific reasons?
He isn't very strong,
he isn't smart at all,
and he played against weaker competition than other OTs in this draft which made him look better than he actually is, he won't be any better than Stinchcomb is for us now.

Last edited:
Sedric Ellis or Glenn Dorsey. If he can't make it as an offensive lineman, let him have a shot on the defensive line

He isn't very strong,
he isn't smart at all,
and he played against weaker competition than other OTs in this draft which made him look better than he actually is, he won't be any better than Stinchcomb is for us now.

guess colston, tom brady, Brett Favre, Jahri evans, willie parker, joe horn were all busts too, all of those players fit into one of those categories above, it doesnt matter if u played against weaker competition as long as an OL has technique and a good frame, an NFL team can make a star, he is projected as the second or 3rd OL taken in the draft obviously there is something experts see that you dont, so you really cant make a comment like he is going to be a bust especially after your stunning and brilliant idea for hester last nite :smilielol:

I'm starting to like Albert, but has a guard ever been taken within the top ten? If they take him at ten do you guys see him playing out at guard or eventually moving to right tackle? Highly rated guards often times are projected as tackle. Would it be better for him to be at LG next to Brown or RT next to Evans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom