What Offensive Lineman could you live with at #10? (1 Viewer)

If we have a better o line we'll see better running from Bush.

I could live with Clady.

guess colston, tom brady, Brett Favre, Jahri evans, willie parker, joe horn were all busts too, all of those players fit into one of those categories above, it doesnt matter if u played against weaker competition as long as an OL has technique and a good frame, an NFL team can make a star, he is projected as the second or 3rd OL taken in the draft obviously there is something experts see that you dont, so you really cant make a comment like he is going to be a bust especially after your stunning and brilliant idea for hester last nite :smilielol:
but not all of those categories.

Clady doesn't have good technique either, he has raw and sloppy technique (according to many scouts).

Clady may have a small amount of hope, if his coaches put a lot of work into him over a few years, then you may have a decent OLineman.

Many professionals have said that Clady is a huge risk so I am not alone.

The Hester thing was a joke, wasn't that obvious?

Last edited:
Clady...and he'd be a good pick for the Saints.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TWosbjmtQbE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TWosbjmtQbE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

well assuming hester is off the board, i like otah as a mauling, run-blocking tackle.

OK... say we take Clady at 10.. what happens to Brown? Does he "relearn" RT? Its nos as smooth as a transition as you may think... especially if he's been there for a few years.

I'm starting to like Albert, but has a guard ever been taken within the top ten? If they take him at ten do you guys see him playing out at guard or eventually moving to right tackle? Highly rated guards often times are projected as tackle. Would it be better for him to be at LG next to Brown or RT next to Evans?

There was an article somewhere saying how it is felt that Albert will be as good as Hutchinson(sp) and some other top guard, and if those guys get $50 million contracts, then why not get Albert at #10 as some feel you will be getting a similar player.

Albert.

success comes from the trenches, and lord knows we could use help at the guard position.

OK... say we take Clady at 10.. what happens to Brown? Does he "relearn" RT? Its nos as smooth as a transition as you may think... especially if he's been there for a few years.

I'd put Clady at RT and wait for his chance to switch over to LT. I still think back to Brown going down in training camp and how the board erupted with the realization that we didn't have any player who could step in and play at the level that Brown could.

I don't think a team can ever have enough good OTs....especially when Stinch is your starting RT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom