What on Netflix are you binge watching? (1 Viewer)

Gump

Which was better? Super bowl 44 or 51?
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Hooked on Shooter right now. Great series so far. Schitts creek was pretty good but started with shooter.

What about you?

terrytogo

Whatever my peers call me
Reaction score
Don't know if Animal Kingdom on Amazon was mentioned yet, but I'm on season 3 now and it's a great show. Wife and I love it. Somewhat similar to Sons of Anarchy in the show structure, but definitely unique in its own way. Highly recommend.

Reaction score
Don't know if Animal Kingdom on Amazon was mentioned yet, but I'm on season 3 now and it's a great show. Wife and I love it. Somewhat similar to Sons of Anarchy in the show structure, but definitely unique in its own way. Highly recommend.
Love Animal Kingdom. Still waiting on new season that was delayed because of Covid.

A show that reminds me of it on Netflix is Kingdom. It reminds me of a mix of Animal Kingdom and Shameless with some MMA. I’m on season 3 and it is much better than I thought. It was on a Direct TV channel before so that’s why not many had heard of it. There are talks of filming new seasons now that it is getting good reviews.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
that's the US version, correct?
i hope they release the original aussie version

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Doing a full re-watch of Dexter and just started season 2 last night. I forgot just how great that show was in the early seasons before falling off at the end.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just finished season two of the Umbrella Academy. Got started on Teenaged Bounty Hunters and it was better than I expected for the first few episodes, but haven’t returned to it yet. Finally got my wife to start Stranger Things, so until she gets through it, I won’t be watching much else.
i really like that show. especially since it has billy bones from black sails.

nolaswede

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Almost finished the last season of Marcella! I’m surprised it only got 7.4/10 on IMDB. The wife and I really like it!

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Wife and I are rewatching Dexter in anticipation of the new episodes plus we are in the last season of Shameless. Paused on Ozark
On my own I am watching The Black List and Peaky Blinders. Probably gonna start Expanse and waiting to watch Black with my wife

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom