What on Netflix are you binge watching? (4 Viewers)

Gump

Which was better? Super bowl 44 or 51?
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Hooked on Shooter right now. Great series so far. Schitts creek was pretty good but started with shooter.

What about you?

Reaction score
I've been watching The Crown lately with the wife & while I hate everything that has to do with the Royals, I've found this show to be pretty good. I guess I expected it to be much more glamorous and supportive of the royal family, but it's much more open and revealing of who they are and why, actually shows a human side of them without being overly disparaging either.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been watching The Crown lately with the wife & while I hate everything that has to do with the Royals, I've found this show to be pretty good. I guess I expected it to be much more glamorous and supportive of the royal family, but it's much more open and revealing of who they are and why, actually shows a human side of them without being overly disparaging either.
Yep, wife and I are doing the same. I'm enjoying it. Prince Charles' story is pretty fascinating tbh.

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
My wife is on her 2nd run-through, this time with my teenage daughter. I try to pretend that I am not listening but have to admit it is pretty compelling.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Between Godless and Queen's Gambit, Netflix needs to keep Scott Frank constantly working as the creator of these mini-series.

BTW, he also has writing credits for Malice, Get Shorty, Out of Sight, Minority Report, Flight of the Phoenix, The Interpreter, A Walk Among the Tombstones, The Wolverine and Logan.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Between Godless and Queen's Gambit, Netflix needs to keep Scott Frank constantly working as the creator of these mini-series.

BTW, he also has writing credits for Malice, Get Shorty, Out of Sight, Minority Report, Flight of the Phoenix, The Interpreter, A Walk Among the Tombstones, The Wolverine and Logan.
I need another season of Godless

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
watched chopping mall on shudder. forgot how totally forking awesome the movie is.

why do girls from the 80s look so much hotter? i'm assuming all of the glam.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
definitely not politically correct, but i have been binging kim's convenience on netflix.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wife and I have been watching Homeland. Pretty solid series. Definitely bingeworthy. For one as long as it is, it's pretty intense. Has almost 24 feel to it.

And for a while, I was trying to place Jessica. I'd seen her in another series before and finally remembered she played Dr. Lee Thompkins in Gotham. She's also Vanessa in Deadpool

Her name is Morena Baccarin. She's Brazilian and hot! :yes:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom