What on Netflix are you binge watching? (2 Viewers)

powered through Jupiter's Legacy - turned into a chore
interesting plot, well-acted for the most part but VERY poorly told (i think editing was the worst part, but there were some clunky scenes and meh sfx)

i'm starting Hacks tonight and then Master of None

powered through Jupiter's Legacy - turned into a chore
interesting plot, well-acted for the most part but VERY poorly told (i think editing was the worst part, but there were some clunky scenes and meh sfx)

i'm starting Hacks tonight and then Master of None
Agreed. Just finished Jupiter's Legacy.

I must say the ending made very little sense with much of what had happened earlier, particularly with what he did in the mental plane against the Blackstar clone. I could see him being a villain in jealousy of his brother, but as stated, particular events from earlier in the series didn't mesh. Also, I realize they're looking for another season, but there were a lot of characters and events that needed fleshing out
The other problem I had with it was how often the old version of The Utopian's beard and mustache weren't holding onto his face very well. How does a director not redo those takes, at least the closeups? A perfect example of how not paying attention to little details pulls the audience out of the story.

Agreed. Just finished Jupiter's Legacy.

I must say the ending made very little sense with much of what had happened earlier, particularly with what he did in the mental plane against the Blackstar clone. I could see him being a villain in jealousy of his brother, but as stated, particular events from earlier in the series didn't mesh. Also, I realize they're looking for another season, but there were a lot of characters and events that needed fleshing out
The other problem I had with it was how often the old version of The Utopian's beard and mustache weren't holding onto his face very well. How does a director not redo those takes, at least the closeups? A perfect example of how not paying attention to little details pulls the audience out of the story.
Right - it could have used 2-3 more episodes of character work and detail (especially with the kids and younger heroes)
But maybe that would have made it 2-3 episodes worse
But now that I think about it, this has all the markings of an over involved producer making some bad last minute choices

I watched 11-22-63, Snowfall and Castle Rock and now I think it’s time to cancel Hulu unless someone has more recommendations. I am rewatching some Arrested Development but not enough to keep it.

I watched 11-22-63, Snowfall and Castle Rock and now I think it’s time to cancel Hulu unless someone has more recommendations. I am rewatching some Arrested Development but not enough to keep it.
watch arrested development on netflix. you have watched anything worth watching on hulu.

I will get back around to Netflix but right now I’m trying to figure out the difference between HBO Now and HBO Max.
no sheet. i couldn't tell a difference. hbo now had most, if not all, of the max content anyway, which is just regurgitated hbo stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom