What on Netflix are you binge watching? (6 Viewers)

I finished watching Russian Doll.

NSFW

The trailer gives away too much, but here it is anyway.

It's surprisingly complex and emotional for what would seem to be an old premise. And at times it's hilarious.

Chloë Sevigny was a nice bonus.

I thought the last episode was about to go full "It's a Wonderful Life" on me and was prepared to be disappointed. It didn't disappoint.

Russian Doll and Crashing are two of the best things Netflix has going for it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Adding this to my list. :9:

I finished watching Russian Doll.

NSFW

The trailer gives away too much, but here it is anyway.

It's surprising complex and emotional for what would seem to be an old premise. And at times it's hilarious.

Chloë Sevigny was a nice bonus.

I thought the last episode was about to go full "It's a Wonderful Life" on me and was prepared to be disappointed. It didn't disappoint.

Russian Doll and Crashing are two of the best things Netflix has going for it.

Well, one of the stills shows her walking around a spaceship hallway in just her underwear, so I'm sold.

I'll just point everyone to Here where I listed all of the Bingeworthy shows on Netflix and others.

**NOTE: I'm not much of a Non-Fiction guy as I have enough non-fiction in my everyday life that I like to just mind dump when I watch TV so I won't have any documentary type shows on there.

I'll just point everyone to Here where I listed all of the Bingeworthy shows on Netflix and others.

**NOTE: I'm not much of a Non-Fiction guy as I have enough non-fiction in my everyday life that I like to just mind dump when I watch TV so I won't have any documentary type shows on there.
Last Kingdom is really good, but Altered Carbon might be my favorite Netflix series.

The books are great if you're looking for something to read. I don't think reading the books would spoil the series at all. I understand the series is supposed to be largely fresh material with some material taken from the books. Either way, I read the first one after watching Season 1 and immediately bought the other two. I didn't put them down until I was finished. The concept of changing sleeves opens a world of never-ending anthologies.

Last Kingdom is really good, but Altered Carbon might be my favorite Netflix series.

The books are great if you're looking for something to read. I don't think reading the books would spoil the series at all. I understand the series is supposed to be largely fresh material with some material taken from the books. Either way, I read the first one after watching Season 1 and immediately bought the other two. I didn't put them down until I was finished. The concept of changing sleeves opens a world of never-ending anthologies.
Thanks.

I'll have to check them out. I'm always looking for a new book in between the releases of the few series that I read religiously. Problem is I start them on Friday and I'm done by Monday. Then have to wait another few months for the one of the other authors to release a new one. Haha

Thanks.

I'll have to check them out. I'm always looking for a new book in between the releases of the few series that I read religiously. Problem is I start them on Friday and I'm done by Monday. Then have to wait another few months for the one of the other authors to release a new one. Haha
I saw Killjoy on your list as well. We really enjoy that series as well. It's not so serious, but cheeky and fun. Lol. I didn't see The Expanse on your list. If you're not watching it, you're missing out on the best SciFi series since SGU and Battlestar Galactica.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom